• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

I dunno I think Mack is coming back.

He hasn't looked that great and he probably won't get as much cash as he is now in free agency.
We have a ton of FA's we need a GM in here to start some contract talks!

There's a possibility this team really gets stripped

Normally people give us shit for getting calls when we have so many go against us. Today I agree with them. We're getting really lucky with calls today.

Godslay

Banned
Did you see the first half? We got even a dumber call that 100% of Seahawks fan can't even deny that shit. It was so bad I want to buy Vikings fans a beer.

Yeah, I've watched the whole game so far. Vikings are playing like garbage, but refs aren't doing them any favors either.

LeonSPBR

Watching Rams playing today... why bother even entering the field if they are going to play like that. They are really bad today.

Link

The Autumn Wind
And no one was surprised that the Giants made that play. I know there was a penalty, but still.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CVkSbgXWwAE0ul7.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We have a ton of FA's we need a GM in here to start some contract talks!

There's a possibility this team really gets stripped

Yeah then if that happens Mack would be a fool not to leave.

If he comes back, farmer should immediately be fired. Because he didn't even do his due diligence to make sure Mack was coming back..

Read what you just said and you'll know the truth.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 13s14 seconds ago
Ereck Flowers is up and being helped off field by Justin Pugh and Adam Gettis. Not putting much weight on left leg/knee.

Time to kick Pugh out to LT and bring in John Jerry at G.

Top Bottom