• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

MechDX

I ain't no front runner I'm just tired of being stuck in this endless cycle

Why get your hopes up if they are just going to Piss in your mouth and call it lemonade?

Pretty sure Brown fan abuse ain't behind closed doors.

They get beat in front of the guests at the holiday office party.

Shit, we get beat, and then turn around and tell everyone "He don't mean it. I really deserved it. I dared question Ray Farmer. He's gotta show me he loves me."

Drakeon

We're just going to run the clock down with no attempt to score. What the fuck.

We had a minute and 44 seconds and were going to just take the L? Fuck off Tomsula.

Browns bros ... Cam Erving ... he looks bad
Looking at cam compared to our other lineman is so wierd. He looks like he has no muscle definition.

There was a funny quote earlier in the week about him and struggles being tied to technique, functional strength and etc lol.

Not saying it would cure him, but might help if he focused on one position as a rookie.

That's my future center :")

#firefarmer

Tomsula
Tom Sula
Don Shula

Coincidence?

uSBL0dj.gif

Purdy

We're just going to run the clock down with no attempt to score. What the fuck.

We had a minute and 44 seconds and were going to just take the L? Fuck off Tomsula.

Yep, fuck that, no sympathy for him in this situation anymore, coward

Link

The Autumn Wind
Well I'm told he's a Bill Parcels guy so.. his era should be brief.
God willing. His blank, emotionless stares on the sidelines make it look like he either has no understanding of what's going on, or he just doesn't give a shit. Neither is a good look.

squicken

Looking a cam compared to our other lineman is so wierd. He looks like he has no muscle definition.

There was a funny quote earlier in the week about him and struggles being tied to technique, functional strength and etc lol.

Not saying it would cure him, but might help if he focused on one position as a rookie.

#firefarmer

LZ talks about it all the time with OL. Strength is way more important than technique. Cam just gets walked back when he does basic sets at guard. He's not strong enough to play in the NFL right now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Looking at cam compared to our other lineman is so wierd. He looks like he has no muscle definition.

#firefarmer

I dunno I think Mack is coming back.

He hasn't looked that great and he probably won't get as much cash as he is now in free agency.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah, the Bowles era is going to be pretty fucking frustrating. This guy is just outcoached week after week.

Not sure how Beckham running right through 2 defenders is on coaching. Talent is not there. Cromartie is so fucking washed up. Gilchrist is not very good.

I guess its on Bowles for not even giving Milliner a shot. Just glad they finally got Cro off the KR team because hes so fucking slow, anyone watching him should realize this.

Seahawks are the luckiest teams B O Y S!

Top Bottom