• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Well the game is over but remember you also have to learn how to lose, supporting your team means when they win and when the loose #GoSeahawks #GoBroncos ;)

broncos-seahawks-logo.png

The Broncos just lost a game when their defense held the opponent to 126 yards. That's fucking embarrassing.

Teams should win games like that by 20.

Godslay

Banned
Donks really beat themselves. And of course Mack laid down the thunder.

I don't doubt Mack's skill, but his job was made easy by Schofield (RT) and Harris (LT). They haven't been very good the last few weeks, and when the run breaks down they are pretty pedestrian pass protectors. Drops murdered this team this game, more so than Mack did.

Combo was a killer though.

spyder_ur

You are a Seahawks/Broncos fan? Nasty.

Fair to say this day couldn't have gone any better so far for the Pats. Now to take care of business and, most importantly, leave as healthy as when the game started.

KaYotiX

Banned
Other than that 4 plays and 80 yards the D looked good. Granted it's Cassell but still.

Run game looked great today, gonna need that in those nasty outdoor games.

GG Cowboys Gaf

acksman

You see when Rogers hugged and whispered to Garret. Then Garret sorta smiled and pushed him away. Wonder what Rogers said? Maybe I won and going home to Munn.

While Dez was impressively invisible, I don't think Cassel threw a single competent ball downfield today. I don't know if that's an anomaly or a trend, but it's hard to make that work as a WR.

You see when Rogers hugged and whispered to Garret. Then Garret sorta smiled and pushed him away. Wonder what Rogers said? Maybe I won and going home to Munn.
"You know that even if they'd ruled that Dez catch a TD, I was going to get the ball back and retake the lead, right?"

I don't doubt Mack's skill, but his job was made easy by Schofield (RT) and Harris (LT). They haven't been very good the last few weeks, and when the run breaks down they are pretty pedestrian pass protectors. Drops murdered this team this game, more so than Mack did.

Combo was a killer though.

What really murdered this team was the inability to pass deep down the field. I can't find any splits for the game but Os probably didn't pass the pall further than 10 yards more than 7 times all day. If you throw 45 times, you have to at least test the defense deep.

MechDX

Robert Kraft talking it up with Bill O’Brien at midfield. A big hug given to OB from Kraft. #Texans

Now Robert Kraft goes and gives George Godsey a hug also. #Texans

Hhmmmmm.....

Godslay

Banned
Don't count out the Donkeys with a healthy Peyton.

I wonder if you guys even watch the games.

Brock was fine, the OL and WR let him down. Manning would have been slaughtered back there.

Would Mack would have less sacks with PM slinging it? Or would DT or VD have caught those drops with PM? The answer is no. OL and receivers shit the bed, and that's nothing Manning would have changed.

Kevin SeifertVerified account ‏@SeifertESPN 14m14 minutes ago
Khalil Mack had twice as many sacks today (5.0) as Jadeveon Clowney has in his career (2.5). Drafted No. 5 and No 1, respectively, in 2014.

#MechWasRight

Top Bottom