• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

How much time did he have on each dropback? Next to nothing in the second half. They didn't do much to relieve any pressure on the QB, either through attempting runs or offering much help in terms of giving Schofield or Harris help.

I get the idea of testing them down field, but if you don't have time those routes will never develop in the time that the defense gets home. You either have to relieve the pressure through the run, protect better, or fire off the ball short. Only one of those happened.

If he had enough time to hit the seam route multiple times, he had enough time to go deep outside more than once.

The longest pass of the day was 32 yards and that was a catch and run.

MRSA

Banned
khalilmack.jpg

Sexy mother fucker

Godslay

Banned
If he had enough time to hit the seam route multiple times, he had enough time to go deep outside more than once.

The longest pass of the day was 32 yards and that was a catch and run.

Not in the 2nd half he didn't.

Look back through the play by play in the 2nd half. Largely almost all short passes. Longest I could see or remember was that VD drop and that looked like it was about 12 yards or so through the air. OL got beat in the 2nd half, you'll likely never win if you can't mitigate that pressure some how.

Narras

After losing two in a row, I'm so happy the Jags got a win against the Colts! Had a ton of fun especially since I got to go to the game with my siblings. It was pretty crazy seeing the Jags drop 51. GO JAGS!

Not in the 2nd half he didn't.

Look back through the play by play in the 2nd half. Largely almost all short passes. Longest I could see or remember was that VD drop and that looked like it was about 12 yards or so through the air. OL got beat in the 2nd half, you'll likely never win if you can't mitigate that pressure some how.

The crux of it is that the Broncos had the pass defense that this offense lives on. When there is an extra safety in the box, you beat them with a big play. The Broncos couldn't do that because they never even tried.

Vernon Davis was open in the endzone during one of the red zone attempts. (The one where Os checked down to Norwood on third down to end the drive). Now it's not a guarantee that Davis would have caught it but that would have been enough to win the game.

Pepiope

Looking at the playoffs stuff it doesn't matter what Philly does vs AZ next week. Win vs WAS and NYG and they are in
Well. If we beat WSH and ARI while NYG and WSH lose the next 2, then we can rest starters week 17.

Which isn't out of the realm of possibility

Last 3 weeks

Eagles:
Cards
Washington
Giants

Giants:
Panthers
Vikings
Eagles

Washington:
Bills
Eagles
Cowboys

That would be best.

squicken

Well. If we beat WSH and ARI while NYG and WSH lose the next 2, then we can rest starters week 17.

Which isn't out of the realm of possibility

Last 3 weeks

Eagles:
Cards
Washington
Giants

Giants:
Panthers
Vikings
Eagles

Washington:
Bills
Eagles
Cowboys

That would be best.

Well sure, but I don't think Eagles can stop AZ. The NE win was the one unreal win this year. And the Giants are like a horror movie villain. They aren't dead until their heads are cut off. It just seems destined for that Week 17 game to end up as a SNF game for the division

bionic77

The root canal was not that bad.

Apparently the filling from when I was a kid got jacked over time. Tooth got infected and it hurt a lot. To the point where I could almost understand what it was like to be a Browns fan.

Life is so much better when you are not in pain:

Thank God I have dentists in the family...

Godslay

Banned
The crux of it is that the Broncos had the pass defense that this offense lives on. When there is an extra safety in the box, you beat them with a big play. The Broncos couldn't do that because they never even tried.

I agree with the premise, but Harris and Schofield were getting beat with regularity. I still don't think they had time for any deep shots.

All starts with the OL, if they can't protect or get push in the run game, you are more than likely going to get beat. Especially if you abandon the run. It's easy to over look how what happens on the OL, determines what can happen downfield.

Godslay please change your avatar. We used to be bros but you have forsaken me :(

No. We can still be friends, but I think PM would have died back there today.

Top Bottom