• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Man that was a good play until the Texans players forgot to PLAY UNTIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS GODDAMIT.

Not mad. Just emphasizing.

cdyhybrid

Pats fans complain about OL

OL blows DL starring Wilfork, Watt, and Clowney 3 yards off the LOS so even fat slow Blount has no one near him

i remember when clowney was supposed to be the goat athlete, malcolm butler tier, once in a generation freak

then he went to the texans

Colasante

I think Danny Amendola will probably take another pay cut to stay with the Patriots next season, but if he doesn't, I'm starting to come around to the idea of Keshawn Martin sticking as Edelman's backup in the slot. He's getting better.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
To the left, to the left....
I don't know why they did that but I love that they did.
Mack gets 5 sacks today. Clowney getting one tackle is considered a norm for Texans fans isn't it?
Jadeveon is more of a Run Stuffer. Unfortunately, he doesn't do it all the time. What should be happening is the run gets forced inside to Wilfor, but even then there's a linebacker problem.

Did the Texans learn how to tackle some so they don't fall for the first down?

squicken

The Revenant looks like the best movie of the past 5 years. I rarely get excited to see a movie but I will definitely check that out week 1. Glad it isn't a Jan burnoff

Top Bottom