• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

i remember when clowney was supposed to be the goat athlete, malcolm butler tier, once in a generation freak

then he went to the texans
You have it backwards. The Texans drafted him because they were desperate for him to be that guy, not because he was. Turns out that disappearing act his last year of college meant something.

(in fairness, we all gave Mech a huge amount of shit when he took Mack in the mock draft. #mechwasright)

Godslay

Banned
An oline led by Peyton Manning is different then an oline led by who the fuck cares as it's not Peyton Manning.

I don't think anyone would have lived back there today.

You have to remember that in the first matchup against the Raiders, Manning only scored 9 points threw 2 ints, and was sacked twice and hit 6 times, with a healthier OL.

Brock scored 12, gave up no picks, threw for 68% for about 300 yards. Redzone killed them.

Brock was fine in this game imo.

cdyhybrid

You have it backwards. The Texans drafted him because they were desperate for him to be that guy, not because he was. Turns out that disappearing act his last year of college meant something.

(in fairness, we all gave Mech a huge amount of shit when he took Mack in the mock draft. #mechwasright)

We gave him shit because the draft was supposed to be who you think the team would take, I thought.

And there was basically zero reason to think they wouldn't take Clowney.

We gave him shit because the draft was supposed to be who you think the team would take, I thought.

And there was basically zero reason to think they wouldn't take Clowney.
That was the conventional wisdom. But the conventional wisdom also said that Clowney wouldn't be a monumental bust.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
No touchdown but that was pretty decent. Good running performance, even though it didn't connect a cool long ball, awesome kick from Novak. Think I'm gonna stop holding my breath now. It'll make tonight easier.

Pats gaf... so I want another Patriots jersey and I'm going to ask for one for Christmas, but I always get locked up with apprehension when picking on. In life, I've owned a Curtis Martin, Ben Coates, Vince WIlfork, and Stevan Ridley jersey (I was a big Ridley fan esp his rookie year), and so basically, whenever I get a player's jersey they're on another team in a year.

I want a defensive jersey... And I'm leaning towards Jaime Collins. But should I go Hightower instead? Generally I just want a player who's likely to be on the team for the next 3 years. Who do you think? Don't want Butler.

squicken

It seems like that Dodge SB commercial a few years back really changed how cool some of these ads are. North Face one is still so good

Pats gaf... so I want another Patriots jersey and I'm going to ask for one for Christmas, but I always get locked up with apprehension when picking on. In life, I've owned a Curtis Martin, Ben Coates, Vince WIlfork, and Stevan Ridley jersey (I was a big Ridley fan esp his rookie year), and so basically, whenever I get a player's jersey they're on another team in a year.

I want a defensive jersey... And I'm leaning towards Jaime Collins. But should I go Hightower instead? Generally I just want a player who's likely to be on the team for the next 3 years. Who do you think? Don't want Butler.
Hightower, Collins, McCourty or Easley

cdyhybrid

FS0ebMY.jpg

Sanjuro

...where is your Bledsoe jersey?

Stick to offense, how about Gronk?

Top Bottom