• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

cdyhybrid

Texans mock draft from a BRB poster:

Pick 19: Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 19: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State (B)
Round 3 Pick 19: Gunner Kiel, QB, Cincinnati (B)
Round 4 Pick 19: Cody Kessler, QB, Southern California ©
Round 5 Pick 17: Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford (C+)
Round 5 Pick 28: Jeff Driskel, QB, Louisiana Tech (D)
Round 7 Pick 23: Travis Wilson,

QB's for days!
And none of them seem poised for a successful pro career!

Link

The Autumn Wind
"Rock star Melissa Etheridge."

jlaw-okay.gif

Farooq

Banned
There were so many options on this play, Cassel is a baby hands dipshit who just happens to be worth a couple million. There are some bright spots on this season like the Rocket Bulldozer that is Collins and Lawrence growth as a pass rusher, but fuck watching this offense stall all season is sickening.

Slant/Flat concept and he read it incorrectly. I understand he was rushed but that's his fault too because he didn't set the correct protection.

Yea, I only watch now to see the development of the young players. Add in Byron Jones with David Irving, the Cowboys have a good rookie class. Still need to see something from Gregory. Next few weeks will definitely be important for his development.

The only positive thing about this season is the top 10 has some great prospects. I think Dallas has a real chance at nabbing an impact player at any level of the defense. If Jack falls that can address Lee's durability or if McClain is not re-signed. If Ramsey falls, pairing him with Jones would be an excellent start at rebuilding the secondary. If Bosa falls you have your LDE with the versatility to line up inside.

Or you can trade back a couple of times and nab Wentz. There is a chance his stock will rise after the senior bowl and he will not last until the second.

Bitanator

"Baby hands dipshit who just happens to be worth a couple million" may be the best and worst diss I have ever heard of in my life.

dude has small hands for a quarterback, he could not grip the ball at all yesterday and threw it to the ground more than one occasion when he was trying to throw it to a receiver

Link

The Autumn Wind
Also, found out yesterday that a friend of mine could have gotten tickets to the game through work, but decided he didn't want them.

I'll be sure to smack him upside the head next time I see him.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Would have been a gimme touchdown if any Giants player could have picked that up and ran with it.

Godslay

Banned
Slant/Flat concept and he read it incorrectly. I understand he was rushed but that's his fault too because he didn't set the correct protection.

Yea, I only watch now to see the development of the young players. Add in Byron Jones with David Irving, the Cowboys have a good rookie class. Still need to see something from Gregory. Next few weeks will definitely be important for his development.

The only positive thing about this season is the top 10 has some great prospects. I think Dallas has a real chance at nabbing an impact player at any level of the defense. If Jack falls that can address Lee's durability or if McClain is not re-signed. If Ramsey falls, pairing him with Jones would be an excellent start at rebuilding the secondary. If Bosa falls you have your LDE with the versatility to line up inside.

Or you can trade back a couple of times and nab Wentz. There is a chance his stock will rise after the senior bowl and he will not last until the second.

I debate myself about Wentz whenever he's mentioned. Seems like a really weak draft if he's rising so high. He's definitely a guy who sits and learns in my opinion.

Top Bottom