• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

12345675_10153385239034611_436044491201274676_n.jpg

So Hyped!!!!

BG and Kave are my bros, maybe Floyd too they know I've always believed in JFF.

If I had to pick between the two, I'd take a KC loss over a Pitt loss.

So you are saying there's a chance?

Also between the two, one should always prefer beating Pittsburgh over everyone else.. Life is better that way.

Gigglepoo

Cincinnati is more important because of seeding. The Broncos have to come out with a win in 2 out of the three games. Even a win in San Diego doesn't guarantee a playoff spot.

If NYJ, Pitt, and KC all win out and Denver drops the 2 AFCN games and win against SD they are eliminated from the playoffs.

At least Denver controls its own destiny. If this was like college football, a faceless committee would arbitrarily vote for who they want in the playoffs. Must be maddening having a vested interest in that charade.

i just want us to get absolutely destroyed the rest of the season so there might be a CHANCE that york will clean house. i feel if there is even a small hint of momentum going into next year then he's going to keep baalke and tomsula. not sure why it matters anyways since he will for sure hire another yes-man with no business being a headcoach but i'd rather roll the dice on a whole new outside coaching staff than what i know is going to be garbage again next year

You have to beat AJ McCarron next week first. Then you can lose out in as dramatic a fashion as you can possibly imagine.

You have to beat AJ McCarron next week first. Then you can lose out in as dramatic a fashion as you can possibly imagine.

lol if we can't beat a browns team starting johnny manziel we have 0 chance against an actual good team (i don't care who their starting QB is). the only thing that worries me is that we were so embarrassed by the browns we might come out to "prove a point".

i hope AJ Mccarron torches us and becomes the next tom brady (a known cheater)

At least Denver controls its own destiny. If this was like college football, a faceless committee would arbitrarily vote for who they want in the playoffs. Must be maddening having a vested interest in that charade.

Except in this scenario, the Cheats would never get in, regardless of their record. So there's some merit to it.

Godslay

Banned
So you are saying there's a chance?

Also between the two, one should always prefer beating Pittsburgh over everyone else.. Life is better that way.

We'll get a shot at them this week. I've never really had any beef with the Steelers to be honest. If it benefits the Broncos for Cleveland to beat them, then that's what I'll root for. Right now a KC loss is the most beneficial thing for the Broncos aside from the Broncos winning.

That they do. They can't beat two teams like they tried to do yesterday, and think they'll win.

We'll get a shot at them this week. I've never really had any beef with the Steelers to be honest. If it benefits the Broncos for Cleveland to beat them, then that's what I'll root for. Right now a KC loss is the most beneficial thing for the Broncos aside from the Broncos winning.

the key word missing from that sentence is.. yet.

also, I really don't see the Chiefs losing a game. They are one of the hotter teams in the league right now and have a favorable schedule including the corpses formerly known as the Ravens, the Brownies and the Raiders and that's potentially the only game that I can possibly see them losing at this moment.

For some reason pretty much the only memory I have of my kindergarten years was the one guy who didn't know you didn't have to drop your pants at the urinal.

This is going to lead to a slight rant from me.. Parents or soon to be parents.. If you have young boys, please.. teach them to keep their pants up at the urinal because we really do not want to actually have to have a conversation with your young child about something as his pants are down on the floor.

Also teach them to not actually strike their teacher with a stick which was one of the fun things that happened to me today.

Godslay

Banned
the key word missing from that sentence is.. yet.

also, I really don't see the Chiefs losing a game. They are one of the hotter teams in the league right now and have a favorable schedule including the corpses formerly known as the Ravens, the Brownies and the Raiders and that's potentially the only game that I can possibly see them losing at this moment.

If we win 2 of the last 3, KC can't catch us by winning out. We'll be at 12-4, they'll be at 11-5. They'll still likely make the playoffs in that scenario. I think we can split Pitt/Cinn, and SD is in full tank mode.

Now, with all that being said within the division the Raiders have played relatively close games with every opponent so far. I know the KC score looks like KC had the advantage, but Carr royally botched that 4th quarter in their last meeting. That was Oakland's game to lose. I think Oakland will give them hell, simply because as we saw yesterday they aren't going to just give up.

I've seen teachers get beat up by students so you can't complain.

I have too which is just not acceptable either... teach Dega Jr. to not actually do that pretty please.

If we win 2 of the last 3, KC can't catch us by winning out. We'll be at 12-4, they'll be at 11-5. They'll still likely make the playoffs in that scenario. I think we can split Pitt/Cinn, and SD is in full tank mode.

Now, with all that being said within the division the Raiders have played relatively close games with every opponent so far. I know the KC score looks like KC had the advantage, but Carr royally botched that 4th quarter in their last meeting. That was Oakland's game to lose. I think Oakland will give them hell, simply because as we saw yesterday they aren't going to just give up.

I agree, I think they are going to be scary next year.

Bitanator

Should have slid protection towards the route combo. How you going to let Clay come free. Cassel also had Beasley open from the rub. Cassel is really good at this tanking thing.

There were so many options on this play, Cassel is a baby hands dipshit who just happens to be worth a couple million. There are some bright spots on this season like the Rocket Bulldozer that is Collins and Lawrence growth as a pass rusher, but fuck watching this offense stall all season is sickening.

There were so many options on this play, Cassel is a baby hands dipshit who just happens to be worth a couple million. There are some bright spots on this season like the Rocket Bulldozer that is Collins and Lawrence growth as a pass rusher, but fuck watching this offense stall all season is sickening.

"Baby hands dipshit who just happens to be worth a couple million" may be the best and worst diss I have ever heard of in my life.

Lol @ that steelers touchdown celebration, tomlin and gay handled that the best way, if they already penalized you you might as well keep celebrating!

MechDX

Texans mock draft from a BRB poster:

Pick 19: Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 19: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State (B)
Round 3 Pick 19: Gunner Kiel, QB, Cincinnati (B)
Round 4 Pick 19: Cody Kessler, QB, Southern California ©
Round 5 Pick 17: Kevin Hogan, QB, Stanford (C+)
Round 5 Pick 28: Jeff Driskel, QB, Louisiana Tech (D)
Round 7 Pick 23: Travis Wilson,

QB's for days!

Top Bottom