• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

11-2, baby! That game wasn't pretty but it was Thursday Night fuckball so no real complaints there. Besides, it's just another grind it out win over a good team that's perfect situational experience for the playoffs. We've now locked the playoffs up and locked the Vikings out from the #2 seed. If we beat the Eagles as we should we will lock up the division and be close to locking up the #2 seed but will have to face our lone competition for the spot right after. It was tough playing the Vikings on a short week after facing the most physical team in the league but we survived and now we enjoy 10 days rest in December which is awesome but what's really huge is that we should be getting back key players so we're on the track of getting healthier at just the right time and on pace to get another week's rest the first round of the playoffs. I can't wait to get Rucker back, it will be a big boon to our DL.

David Johnson had another good game as our lead back though he didn't do nearly as well in pass protection this game. He's a rookie so it's a learning process. Congrats to Palmer for breaking Warner's record for TDs in a single season with another three games left. Floyd now has 100 plus yards 4 of the last 5 games, guy is getting hot at the right time so basically we're in a good spot to make a deep playoff run especially if our starting point is the Divisional round. Peterson is the best CB in the league this year, finally living up to the hype. He doesn't have the stats so he's not getting the recognition he deserves but every receiver he's covered has been completely shut down while he's on them. Look up how few of passes get thrown his way and even less completions, it's awesome. We're on a 7 game win streak that includes the Chickens at home, the Bengals and the Vikings on a short week so we're doing work and will be ready for playoff football when it hits, especially after playing the Packers and chickens again who are both playing better ball this late stretch. We'll get to see where we're at. One of two teams in the top 5 in both offense and defense (number 1 offense). The next win will break our franchise record and it's just an awesome time to be a Cards fan.

My complaint about the Viking game was how we let Teddy dink and dunk down the whole damn field. We just didn't make adjustments like we normally do. We kept covering deep when Teddy isn't known for those throws and he feasted on the mid range as a result. I really think it would have been a different game if it waited until Sunday but hats off to the Vikes for being more prepared and playing so hard. Your defense played really well most of the game despite the absences. We just made more plays.

Also my condolences to the Bengals, crappy time for them to lose Dalton. They were having a terrific year but we'll see how long he's really out for.

Go Cardinals!

Line_HTX

Has anybody deciphered why the Texans ran wildcat multiple times last night...

It may have "worked" against the Jets, but I fucking hated that. I thought that was stupid playcalling.

CWOIBQ-WsAA56OJ.jpg:large

Brock's hateful and jealous face.

E: No decision on who starts vs. the Steelers.

I'm excited for this game and I don't know why.

I've grown to like the new logos/unis, but these are still the best.

You're excited for the throwbacks!! Yeah I like the new designs, already have a ton of crap with the new one but I'll always love the old designs, I really hope they brings theses out more often.

Godslay

Banned
I have not before, no. Thought it was made up or something is all.

It's also a boss in Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Which I knew of, but never really made the connection to.

It may have "worked" against the Jets, but I fucking hated that. I thought that was stupid playcalling.

CWOIBQ-WsAA56OJ.jpg:large

Brock's hateful and jealous face.

Brock will start. Manning's next step is to actually comeback to practice, he's not going to play this week.

Crisco

Banned
AJ McCarron was putting every fiber of his being into not under throwing college WRs. That's not going to fly in the NFL.

ok, i'm working tonight but i'll be around all day tomorrow so let me know when you (or your brother, whoever i'm playing) wants to go.

Advanced it. You're at the Bengals, I've got the Pats.

I had no idea that Bradford didn't have any tds against the pats. I agree one of us looks like a maniac in this situation.

What? Where did I say he didn't have any TDs? Keep on constructing strawmen to argue against if it makes you feel better but just know you're embarrassing yourself. I'm trying to help you out here.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Has anybody deciphered why the Texans ran wildcat multiple times last night...

An attempt to get something going? Wasn't any worse than trusting that Hoyer would start a spark. I don't really blame him for everything though. Those drops woulda been a big help.

JABEE

If Andy Reid wins a Super Bowl, I would be happy for him. He was a great coach for the Eagles during his time here.

Not sure why I'm supposed to be angry at him. Why should I wish failure on him? His only mistake was being matched up against the cheating Pats in his lone Eagles Super Bowl appearance.

Reid's team was playing against liars and cheats.

Reid deserves success.

Gigglepoo

This is a really important game for the Broncos. I think if KC wins out (@Ravens, Browns, Raiders) and the Broncos (@Steelers, Bengals, Chargers) lose two games, the Chiefs win the AFC West.

Granted, Denver losing to Cincinnati or San Diego doesn't seem likely, but stranger things have happened.

Bob Griese was 8/11 for 88 yards in Superbowl VII, Tannehill is being smart. Think about it, Marino had the numbers but Griese has the rings, it's all so obvious now.

Its genius.

Maybe Ross knew what he was doing all along and this was all just apart of his master plan to get us back into the SB.

tmdorsey

Fuck I was looking at Gabbert's career TD%.

Turns out he is actually throwing TD's more frequently than Matt Ryan this year.

I wouldn't expect you to know this as a JFF football fan, but you can't even count this year because of 2 words. Kyle Shanahan.

I'm guessing they just switched the decal on the helmet? I think that is the reason Pats can't use old logo.

Maybe, I know they've been planning this for awhile since it's our 50th anniversary so maybe it got approved beforehand. I know the new rule change didn't let teams change for this season but only because they couldn't get it approved in time if I recall correctly.

Sanjuro

Maybe, I know they've been planning this for awhile since it's our 50th anniversary so maybe it got approved beforehand. I know the new rule change didn't let teams change for this season but only because they couldn't get it approved in time if I recall correctly.

The helmet thing is a concussion guard. Apparently a worn in helmet is better than a fresh one weekly? I don't know.

I miss Pat the Patriot. I also miss Dolphins wearing fucking football helmets. This isn't National Geographic.

Godslay

Banned
This is a really important game for the Broncos. I think if KC wins out (@Ravens, Browns, Raiders) and the Broncos (@Steelers, Bengals, Chargers) lose two games, the Chiefs win the AFC West.

Granted, Denver losing to Cincinnati or San Diego doesn't seem likely, but stranger things have happened.

Cincinnati is more important because of seeding. The Broncos have to come out with a win in 2 out of the three games. Even a win in San Diego doesn't guarantee a playoff spot.

If NYJ, Pitt, and KC all win out and Denver drops the 2 AFCN games and win against SD they are eliminated from the playoffs.

Top Bottom