• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

cdyhybrid

Beverage of the night:

hYHVLfW.jpg

I approve.

I'm gonna sound like an old man but what is with football using like indie pop and folk for these games.

SNF music game is on point sometimes though.

squicken

Bro, Coughlin is gone in the offseason. This team is getting blown up. Reese bears the brunt of this for fielding nobodies/rookies outside of the two corners.

I didn't know Coughlin was definitely out. I guess I should have been more expansive. When you change the coordinators and it doesn't get better, then there are bigger problems. I know of course injuries are an issue

How do the Giants co-ordinators rationale run plays for Andre Williams? Raiders used to have co-ordinator and coach quackery for years but at least they woke up and gave the ball to Latavius Murray.

I didn't know Coughlin was definitely out. I guess I should have been more expansive. When you change the coordinators and it doesn't get better, then there are bigger problems. I know of course injuries are an issue

Injuries aren't the reason for this defense. We've been saying it all year long - they are horribly undermanned. Years of poor drafting have left the team with little talent and the last three drafts have been all about offense. There are young guys that can develop - Collins, Bromley, etc. but outside of DRC, Prince and one handed JPP....this is a group of 3rd stringers and it's been this way since training camp. Spags wasn't going to save this and I don't believe he should entirely bare the brunt of its failures.

kmag

How do the Giants co-ordinators rationale run plays for Andre Williams? Raiders used to have co-ordinator and coach quackery for years but at least they woke up and gave the ball to Latavius Murray.

He played for Boston College. It's Coughlin giving him the play time.

He was Coughlin's pick as well.

Top Bottom