• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

He seemed pretty horrific judging from the rumors from his last hc gig. As a play caller and designer, he's good.

Yeah I thought a bunch of stuff came out about the Chiefs hating him after hiring him. He is like McD to me, no way would I hire either one to be a head coach. I would think that the Fins could get a top coach, and not have to settle for some fucking retread.

jmdajr

CVzOoijWEAAtW_A.jpg

Fox318

I was having this debate with somebody on sunday.

Has any team really looked great the entire season?

I feel like the Seahawks might be the only team I'd truly fear to play right now.

Everyone else feels like they are under-performing somehow.

I'd say the Panthers but they have the worst group of WRs out there.

The Chiefs?

Draxal

I feel like the Seahawks might be the only team I'd truly fear to play right now.

The Chiefs?

Cards.

eznark

Banned

The Chiefs?

Did Bruce Arians literally fuck every mom in the world? Why does no one remember they exist? It's not even a disrespect thing, people just literally forget they are a thing.

MechDX

The Chiefs?

Agreed. Have you seen the chiefs 2nd half of the season schedule? Isn't exactly scary.

There is no team that you see and get afraid to play.

Parody has hit the league

Fox318

Did Bruce Arians literally fuck every mom in the world? Why does no one remember they exist? It's not even a disrespect thing, people just literally forget they are a thing.

I keep on expecting Carson to get injured.

Good point though.

rando14

In addition to ARI/CAR, I still think DEN's def makes them a tough matchup no matter what. Oh and NE once Gronk comes back (speaking of which, is he hurt or what? What is going on)

GB once they pull their head out of their ass

Hindl

It is crazy that the Cards are probably the most well-rounded team in the NFC yet no one really talks about them

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think Buffalo Wild Wings hired Spinluck for this coming Citrus Bowl promotion:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153835

Buffalo Wild Wings debuts new Mountain Dew-flavored wings as a tie-in to their sponsorship of the college football Citrus Bowl.

They're calling the flavor "Zesty Citrus" sauce and it features the citrus flavor of Mountain Dew along with lemongrass and red pepper flakes for a sweet and spicy combination. Zesty Citrus Sauce will be available at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants from December 14, 2015 through January 2, 2016.

Fans attending the Citrus Bowl on January 1, 2016, can also purchase boneless wings tossed in either Zesty Citrus or Honey BBQ sauces at two Buffalo Wild Wings branded concession areas.

The Chiefs?
Patriots were the best team until everybody got hurt.

Greg

In addition to ARI/CAR, I still think DEN's def makes them a tough matchup no matter what. Oh and NE once Gronk comes back (speaking of which, is he hurt or what? What is going on)

GB once they pull their head out of their ass
GB has no ass :(

Top Bottom