• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Sanjuro

When I had my entrance interview for BU grad school the interviewee was like "so, what's the biggest difference between Boston and Milwaukee, is it the running water?"

I laughed and said "no, the biggest difference is that I have never once seen a person on the green line stand up so a pregnant woman or elderly person can have their seat. Fan-cee Flushing terlets sure howdy makes people right ass holes"

I got in.

I always do that when I see someone. The culture from even an hour out is drastically different.

At the meetup this weekend, had some dude flip out on me about boundaries and personal space. Of course he was from Allston.

Damn crazies.

Milchjon

I always do that when I see someone. The culture from even an hour out is drastically different.

At the meetup this weekend, had some dude flip out on me about boundaries and personal space. Of course he was from Allston.

Damn crazies.

Did you try to touch Act inappropriately or what

That's just Northeast culture. Everyone is assholes to each other. There was actually a Bill Burr quote on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Jerry Seinfeld's web series), where he says so many comedians come from the Northeast because everyone's so brutal that you have to be able to laugh it off and roll with the punches.

When I moved west, someone told me, "People on the West Coast say hello, they mean fuck you. People on the East Coast say fuck you, they mean hello."

Sanjuro

Did you try to touch Act inappropriately or what

Hah. No. I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders, so at this small bar the waiter kept bumping into me and I had to maneuver out of his way most of the night. I'd just joke back when I saw him coming.

At the end of the evening, I was talking to the people at the table next to me and he was clearing off the table. I tapped him on the shoulder to tell him sorry for getting in his way all night, he did a great job.

Guy just spazzed because of the shoulder tap. Ended up lecturing me twice before I just confirmed him for asshole.

ampere

Lol, but really one of the only ways I see this job being somewhat attractive is by getting the number 1 pick. The option to start with whatever player you want #believeInCleve

On a side note are 31 picks only going to made on the first day? Or will we have 32 and have the number 1 team pick again in the first.... Jw

Maybe the Browns will get a compensatory first rounder as a gesture of kindness

MechDX

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaroCSN 2m2 minutes ago
When asked about cutting Miles Austin, Chip says they wanted an OLB. Coveted Steven Means.

Texans fans didnt even know who the hell he was when they signed him yet he is "coveted". Damn Chip is a genius

Spinluck

People in Baltimore don't say anything they just shoot you and take your phone.

Lol

I assume the browns talk is the garbage, shit, trash.

M3kvht.gif

I've been thinking about John Harbaugh's season, and I actually think he's been a pretty good coach this year. I like his aggression, and he's keeping this team competitive in every single game, despite them having more injuries that previously thought possible. He passed the eye test at least, because nothing stands out as terrible overall. We had some bad penalties this season, but that's nothing new. Everything in me wants to go doom and gloom, but I'm actually feeling optimistic for next season.

bionic77

Man I really hope the Jets or Chiefs can help us out a little bit so that we don't have to win every single game remaining. Stupid Giants gave that game away. That one hurt us.

I think it's going to be harder to beat the Bungles than the Broncos but this statement might look really stupid in 2 more weeks. Wonder if Peypey comes back to humiliate our defense. It's going to hurt if he can score 30 on us with flutterballs.

Man I really hope the Jets or Chiefs can help us out a little bit so that we don't have to win every single game remaining. Stupid Giants gave that game away. That one hurt us.

I think it's going to be harder to beat the Bungles than the Broncos but this statement might look really stupid in 2 more weeks. Wonder if Peypey comes back to humiliate our defense. It's going to hurt if he can score 30 on us with flutterballs.
Patriots need the Steelers to beat one of those 2. It would be nice if you could beat both of them.

tmdorsey

How can you have Julio Jones at WR and have the 24th ranked pass-offense?

They're 7th in pass yards per game. But they're 14th in ppg, slightly ahead of the vaunted Jags and Eagles' offenses.

I'm super late on this, but the reason for the 14th in ppg is basically turnovers, penalties, and stalling out in the redzone. Shanahan's redzone play calling is pretty horrid.

jmdajr

I have Monday morning off to cope with either my jubilation or depression.

NRG Stadium is going to be LOUD. They will probably have the roof closed.

Let's see how long it stays loud though.

MechDX

Patriots need the Steelers to beat one of those 2. It would be nice if you could beat both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c

Godslay

Banned

Whenever I read this nowadays, I'm sure it's just wishful thinking on the opposition. It feels like most people want Peyton to play so they can get in on the pick 6s, bad decisions, and ease of gameplanning against him due to limitations. Not to mention the dropoff that would occur to the run game and the complementary football that has happened the last three games.

I think Peyton's time is up, he should be the backup, but I'm not the coach so I guess we'll see what happens.

*sigh*
Well back to this vortex again

Welcome back.

Hunter S.

Chiefs look hot every time I see them play. They are the AFC dark horse.

Peyton did play well against the Packers. Basically his best game of the year, but overall he is still is averaging about 4 points less than Brock each game. If Brock makes the Raiders look like their regular selves than I expect more Barock! Peyton only is now throwing and practicing, so his start is very questionable.

Zeke

Ugh nfl has Dez catch/non catch on the front page. Can we please have Dez ball the fuck out this game!

jmdajr

Emperor Bil "He's a dynamic player. (Watt) He can ruin a game. He's a special player. He was the defensive MVP last year. He's already earned that award this year even if he didn't play the last four games. This might be a good game for him to rest."

Top Bottom