• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Mah draft pick
mjcry1.png

Link

The Autumn Wind
Curious to see if the Jets can manage to lose to the Titans at home. They always seem to blow a very winnable game when they actually control their own destiny.

NFC East is like Mario Party

A bunch of crazy random shit happens, whoever wins might as well be decided via coin toss, and if any of the players attempted the same BS in any other game they'd get destroyed

FTF

First week in a long time I don't feel confident in a Pats victory :/

yeah, yeah, I know I'm a spoiled Pats fan, etc

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 10m10 minutes ago
NFC East odds:
Philly 38%
Giants 23%
New York/New Jersey Hitmen 16%
DC 9%
Baltimore CFL Colts 7%
Cowboys 5%
Rutgers Scarlet Knights 2%

manfestival

there are so many great stories from last week and all that gets put in the OP is the steelers nut crunch. man the OPs have sucked this year

manfestival

Does anyone really look at the OP? Either way people complain.

I totally would take all the time necessary to read the old OPs. They were freaking golden. Especially the newspaper style ones that covered all of the major stories. I must complain because I am a bucs fan and that is what we do

Godslay

Banned
I totally would take all the time necessary to read the old OPs. They were freaking golden. Especially the newspaper style ones that covered all of the major stories. I must complain because I am a bucs fan and that is what we do

Bucket was a special talent, I don't think anyone here can match him.

I think most people wanted the thread up rather than wait for anything in the op. So by popular demand here we are.

manfestival

Bucket was a special talent, I don't think anyone here can match him.

I think most people wanted the thread up rather than wait for anything in the op. So by popular demand here we are.

give me bucket or give me a seahawks vs patriots superbowl rematch

Top Bottom