• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Link

The Autumn Wind
Bucket was a special talent, I don't think anyone here can match him.

I think most people wanted the thread up rather than wait for anything in the op. So by popular demand here we are.
We should not stand for this.

I demand the most classy and luxurious OT's possible.

Let's make NFL OT's great again.

Bread

Banned
Bucket was a special talent, I don't think anyone here can match him.

I think most people wanted the thread up rather than wait for anything in the op. So by popular demand here we are.
act was going to have an OT up by tuesday afternoon last month and chuckddd made his own OT called "can't wait any longer" or something like that literally an hour or two after the MNF game.

Basically,

leave act alone!

manfestival

act was going to have an OT up by tuesday afternoon last month and chuckddd made his own OT called "can't wait any longer" or something like that literally an hour or two after the MNF game.

Basically,

leave act alone!

to be fair, I hope for a middle ground. Just want some effort to the OP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CVrnTD6XAAAULZ-.jpg

Bowser

MIN @ ARI

BUF @ PHI
SEA @ BAL
SF @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
WAS @ CHI
PIT @ CIN
DET @ STL
IND @ JAX
SD @ KC
NO @ TB
TEN @ NYJ

OAK @ DEN
DAL @ GB

NE @ HOU

NYG @ MIA

Wonder if Dan Quinn should be on the hot seat. He has failed to adapt as the league has caught up to his scheme. Jamie's Winston out toughed and out physicaled that defense, while picking it apart.

This Cowboys team is so poorly coached. Did anybody ask Garrett about that stupid McFadden touchdown in his press conference?

This Cowboys team is so poorly coached. Did anybody ask Garrett about that stupid McFadden touchdown in his press conference?

the whole sequence was fucking baffling. i would rather have a 3 points lead with 20-30 seconds left and the opponent with no timeouts than a 7 point lead with 1:10 left and the opponent has 2 timeouts

Milchjon

Noooooo, Cowboys you utter dumbasses. You have no chance anyway, and you're enabling the wrong teams.

Also shuddup manfestival, Act is doing a great job. You're being a spoiled brat.

the whole sequence was fucking baffling. i would rather have a 3 points lead with 20-30 seconds left and the opponent with no timeouts than a 7 point lead with 1:10 left and the opponent has 2 timeouts

And if Mcfadden didn't run out of bounds... they could of just ended the game. It was like what 1:30 left. They could of ran twice, get a first down and then have 3 more downs while Redskins has 2 time outs for 5 fucking plays.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Woke up at 530am this morning and I'm still awake and can't sleep

This is bullshit!

At least I don't play in the NFC East though.

Spinluck

Basically,

leave act alone!

Pretty sure that was Deacon

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh man.

So many of us would be out there helping our team's players if we knew we could make a difference.

If I could teach Davonte Adams to catch a pass I would!

cdyhybrid

Oh man.

So many of us would be out there helping our team's players if we knew we could make a difference.

I would sleep with Russell's girlfriend to ensure their relationship remained happy and healthy.

Line_HTX

Noooooo, Cowboys you utter dumbasses. You have no chance anyway, and you're enabling the wrong teams.

Also shuddup manfestival, Act is doing a great job. You're being a spoiled brat.

The Cowboys did a good enough job to help out, heh heh heh...

;P

Oh man.

Leafa cannot teach them how to catch passes!

minx

Brandon Marshall is 5th in receptions with 82, 6th in yards with 1062, and 3rd in touchdowns with 10.

2nd WR on Bears is Wilson with 28 receptions for 464 yards and 1 TD.

Bears lost in OT to the 49ers and Lions. Lost to the Vikings by 3 and Broncos by 2.

With Marshall still on the team Bears likely win all if not 3 out of those 4 games and are sitting good for the playoffs. Not matter how crazy he is that was such a horrible trade. Anyone who watched Marshal play last year should have known he played through a high ankle sprain that affected his performance.

squicken

Wonder if Dan Quinn should be on the hot seat. He has failed to adapt as the league has caught up to his scheme. Jamie's Winston out toughed and out physicaled that defense, while picking it apart.

I thought they over-achieved to start the year, but that they seem to have lost the ability to play good situational football should be concerning. Something isn't working between Kyle and Ryan

SonnyBoy

I hate Jay Gruden with the a deep burning intensity. I've hated him for a lonnnnnng time but the team showed a pulse. So I STFU. But I want nothing more than for him to be fired.

Good morning everyone.. Go Browns

Also welcome back to everyone's favorite mayo loving athlete.. Confrontation!!

Also you have called it sir.. We probably will win only 2 games.

Amazing

Go Browns

My man..

Right where we wanna be..

there are so many great stories from last week and all that gets put in the OP is the steelers nut crunch. man the OPs have sucked this year

Well.. Make em yourself then instead playing with your dick and almost cutting it off again shaving.

That's right, I didn't forget.

Seahawks-Steelers SB would be all kinds of terrible.

I agree with this post because my aunt and uncle are.. To my shame fans of both of these teams

Pretty sure that was Deacon

It was Deacon.

NFL has a decision to make if the Panthers make it to the last game 15-0. If you remember, the Pats-Giants regular season closer was simulcast on CBS, NBC, and the NFLN network at 8:30.

I imagine Riverboat might take the decision out of their hands though. The rhetoric he was using in his press conference yesterday suggested to me that he's pulling starters as soon as they clinch HFA including and up to Cam.

NFL has a decision to make if the Panthers make it to the last game 15-0. If you remember, the Pats-Giants regular season closer was simulcast on CBS, NBC, and the NFLN network at 8:30.

I imagine Riverboat might take the decision out of their hands though. The rhetoric he was using in his press conference yesterday suggested to me that he's pulling starters as soon as they clinch HFA including and up to Cam.

Grova pls. It's gonna be Eagles - Giants NFC East Championship game.

Top Bottom