• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

squicken

It sucks that little bitches like Brady and Rodgers get rewarded when they whine, but Palmer and Teddy play the game right and don't get the right call

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
tonight I learned that AP is almost the entire offense for the Vikings. They really need to open the playbook up for Bridgewater and see if he can make plays to win them games or not. They invested a 1st round pick and this is second year, sink or swim.

tonight I learned that AP is almost the entire offense for the Vikings. They really need to open the playbook up for Bridgewater and see if he can make plays to win them games or not. They invested a 1st round pick and this is second year, sink or swim.

Teddy holds the ball a lot, but their offensive line isn't the greatest either. Give him time and he's pretty good. If the line doesn't do their job he panicks.

squicken

Really nice game by Norv. They really work their passing game well off the run game. And Teddy is really smart and accurate on the short and intermediate stuff

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
09000d5d80538a9b_gallery_600.jpg

Kiryu

Cardinals will take this W for sure. I just have feeling.

And Lol facemask call. It's funny how tiny facemask on Green Bay last week get called but Teddy one? Not called.

NFL is so fixed on those big franchise football team after all...

The game against Seattle showed that even more so. Bridgewater has done pretty well with passing tonight.

squicken

Cats gave up 38 to the Saints. Seahawks haven't stopped the pass all year. Whose defense is good enough?

Really depends on the matchups more than anything.

I think SEA's defense will stabilize with Williams gone. But still not as good as in the past

As for CAR, the NOLA game was surprising. I don't think their secondary is as good as the numbers suggest. The way to beat them is to attack them vertically, but the OL has to hold up. Most can't. Payton has always been good at protection schemes

Top Bottom