• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Don't know Bridgewater, but seemed like he wanted to be the hero and win all the marbles there instead of letting their kicker give it a shot. I dunno.

Beach

Bridgewater has to lead the league in throwing the ball away correct? Any way to check this?

I want to like him but he's so frustrating to watch

People are going to mock Teddy and rightfully so, but sweet suffering jesus what the fuck did Zimmer hope to achieve even running a play on 3rd and 10 with 13 seconds on the clock? Just fucking kick the ball, it's already in range, your QB isn't that great, Arizona don't give no fucks and blitz all that time so you had to know that could happen.

Shit decision all around.

ccbfan

Bad decision by teddy but the coach should have never put him in that situation.

Easily makeable fg. Running a play was stupid when a sack, interception, fumble, tackle in bounds, ect would have lost the game.

Kiryu

Congratulation on getting playoff berth and (Will) win NFC West.

However I believe that Seahawks and Steelers are team to be reckon with in the playoff.

Here we come for Wild card!

Cards are legit and Palmer is more deserving of the MVP than Scam.

Hate to break it to you brah!

This is so true, Palmer is playing great and his throwing motion and the spiral he gets on the ball are just fucking gorgeous.

Every game I see from Arizona I wonder how come they didn't win by more. Maybe they're saving themselves for the post-season.

I do legitimately think that Teddy will be a good QB in this league.

Its a tough loss to take but the coaches should have never put him in that position.

I expected a blow out so Im not that upset.

Also upon further review, the fault for that strip sack goes:

Kalil for falling down.

Zimmer for not playing it safe.

Teddy for doing his holding the ball too long schtick.

This team was also missing its top three best defensive players. I think they played well against the team that I think will win the Super Bowl.

squicken

I do legitimately think that Teddy will be a good QB in this league.

Its a tough loss to take but the coaches should have never put him in that position.

I expected a blow out so Im not that upset.

Why wouldn't they put him in that position? You either trust the QB or don't. It's basically what happened to Cleveland in Red Right 88. The QB is supposed to take a "peak" for a sideline or EZ throw. If it is not there, airmail it

Why wouldn't they put him in that position? You either trust the QB or don't. It's basically what happened to Cleveland in Red Right 88. The QB is supposed to take a "peak" for a sideline or EZ throw. If it is not there, airmail it

And in that position he thought he had a throw, his left tackle fell down, and he got strip sacked.

Sucks.

Top Bottom