• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Madden Matchup: Texans 13, Patriots 7

Madden2Pats.jpg
I think I like this madden game now.
:jnc for a G name?

Well it don't have to be that great considering she'll probably be in Wisconsin.

Rip Jak

Even though we never were on the same page and he was a drunk he was one of ours.

So with that said let the man rest in peace in pieces.

RIP Jak 19xx to 2015.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I actually had a dream last night that the Texans were beating the Pats until the last minute or so and lost.

It was a nightmare

Mindlog

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ok I have a few minutes so let me give this a try.

First of all this game is bigger than the Pats versus the Texans. If it was just that I don't think your team has the talent of coaching to overcome the cheating and villainy that comes out of that shithole in NE (hell I am not even sure your coach want's to beat them). But this is not about football. Its not about the Xs and Os. This is not even about the Jims and Joes. If it were your team was going to lose. Most likely in the most humiliating way possible. No, this time it is about freedom. Specifically the freedom to practice one's religion. Its something we take for granted in this country. Whether it is wearing a white hood or pretending to be a Jedi it used to be that you were cool in the US and didn't have to worry about the government shutting your particular cult down.

Until Tom Brady and his best friend Donald Trump decided to make this country into a fascist shithole. Glancing @ ESPN I see that one of Houston's guard is a muslim and he is worried about the dystopian future that Brady has in store for all of us. The Texans may not have a lot, but they have each other and they unlike the scumbags from NE they are all loyal Americans who love freedom. I know that the Texans are going to be playing for freedom and the Pats a going to be playing for fascism and you know what Mech?

I bet on freedom every single fucking day of the week!

Texans 29-Pats 22. Texans win when JJ Watt scores on a strip sack fumble recovery for a TD on the first offensive play in OT.
*salutes*

@Floyd

You can watch Rick and Morty Season 2 here for free. I'm just putting it in full screen on my laptop and casting it to my Chromecast on the TV.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

Everything coming up Milhouse.. :)

The only shit that's ever worth watching from that drugged up programming is Metalocalypse and Boondocks.

Well.. This confirms it for me.. You taste sensors are broken.. You have shit taste..

I hope Jak takes all the anime away.. You need Jesus.

Never I have ever read anything more wrong in this thread... and that is definitely saying something.

He has awoken the wrath of the Monarch..

Landed in Atlanta

This place has the distinct smell of burning babies, cancer, and ISIS sympathizers that I always remember

And also a hint of blueberries.

But definitely ISIS love

Edit:jak died? Damn

Tom Penny

Landed in Atlanta

This place has the distinct smell of burning babies, cancer, and ISIS sympathizers that I always remember

And also a hint of blueberries.

But definitely ISIS love

Edit:jak died? Damn

You are correct and I only know ATL because the airport. Did drugs in 3 different states and time zones in one day flying to Hawaii.

��

Headphones? It was probably a pair of shitty Beats to boot.

EDIT: Yep :jnc

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
#Giants DE Damontre Moore got into a fight with Cullen Jenkins, sources say, over not getting free @beatsbydre headphones like other players

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 23m23 minutes ago
Jordan Raanan Retweeted Ian Rapoport
Odell Beckham gave out blue @beatsbydre headphones to everyone in locker room. Jenkins took multiple pairs. #giants

Top Bottom