• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Cool deal. I'm deadlytaco88.

Cool, just added you. Don't listen to Mech, he doesn't play with anybody on XBL and Yankee won't play Madden with me and BG because he's a racist.

Bread is also a racist but because he's the absolute fucking worst he has no friends and is always available to play online.

Kas won't play Madden with us because we told him he has to pick one of the AFC North teams and he refuses to play if it looks cold on his TV.

Cool, just added you. Don't listen to Mech, he doesn't play with anybody on XBL and Yankee won't play Madden with me and BG because he's a racist.

Bread is also a racist but because he's the absolute fucking worst he has no friends and is always available to play online.

Kas won't play Madden with us because we told him he has to pick one of the AFC North teams and he refuses to play if it looks cold on his TV.

Dont call me a racist, that is not cool at all. I dont own Madden, I am waiting for it to be free on EA Access.

Who is "we"?

My wife and I. Usually when I play something online it is with her.

RBH

It sucks because that area is generally nice, especially the other beach communities (Ocean City, Margate, Longport) are classic family vacation spots when your kids are young. Hopefully they can turn it around, and it seems like they are finally making an effort. Might be too little, too late though.

Although you did visit in November, there's absolutely no one on the island in the winter. In the summer the city is packed constantly. Same with the other areas. Ocean City goes from about 120,000 people in the summer to 20,000 in the winter. If you're on the islands, the lights just flash yellow constantly since there aren't enough people on the road to warrant full light servie.

Ah, yeah, didn't even think about the seasonal aspect, as I should've. Some of the people at the hospital were talking about those beach communities as well.

brentech

CV-IcsCUEAIpIDr.jpg:large

Will only drink 1 bottle on Friday night.

So some bad news is going to happen with Damontre Moore .... there's so much wild speculation right now.

Ralph VacchianoVerified account ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 6m6 minutes ago
It does sound like an announcement and transaction involving Giants DE Damontre Moore is coming soon, and it's not likely good news.
9 retweets 4 likes
Reply Retweet 9
Like 4
More

He was on his way home when he was called for a roughing the passer penalty?

bionic77

There are times in life when I feel like I could convince a dumb person of anything and to do anything (except be smart).

Lawyers are almost as bad as football.

Schiano is going to Ohio St as Assistant HC and Defensive Coordinator.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it..

Urbs coming to the cleve.

You know when the Rams move.. I'm sure they can send Nick Foles back.

who the fuck cares about ohio st. fuck them

You're welcome for Ryan Shazier and Cam Heyward.... You drunk biiiiiiiiitch.

Contributed more to your team of rapists and drug addicts than your "esteemed" university.

A heartbeat from the throne

You know.. I've never said anything bad Oklahoma or Texas A&M.. Have I? Can you not hurt me anymore this week.. You made me remember red right 88. Please..

They'd go grab Herman over Schiano. Schiano's rep is still toxic for a reason, good coach but complete complete asshole.

This is correct.. Send us Tom back Dega and Miguel, you bastards..

What is wrong with you? Lol smh
He's mad because Penn State is shit.. BG. Fuck that drunk.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god.

I just remembered the bet I made with Rando.

Not even going to spend time picking out an avatar for him...

Yeah, he's gone.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 3m3 minutes ago
Hearing the same as @Mike Garafolo just reported: DE Damontre Moore is being cut, via sources. Former third-round pick. Stand by for why.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 4m4 minutes ago
SOURCE: Giants are releasing DE Damontre Moore for violating team rules.

....for violating team rules apparently.

Raiders need to pick up Moore. He's stupid as Hell but we need pass rush help, and it's not like we haven't taken on former Giant DEs before.
...and the Giants don't? :jnc. He's one sack away from leading the team! It should tell you something if the team ranked second to last in sacks release a guy for being an idiot (and the boneheaded penalties played into it no doubt).

squicken

Will only drink 1 bottle on Friday night.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...laying-cleveland-auditioning-whole-league-nfl

Mort and Schefter think Dallas will offer a 4th for him. They also had a thing in their notes that only 8 offensive coordinators have had their jobs for 2 years. But it's actually worse than that

Only eight offensive coordinators -- one quarter of the league -- have held their jobs longer than two seasons. The excellent eight: New Orleans' Peter Carmichael (Payton real OC), hired in 2009; Carolina's Mike Shula, hired in 2011; Seattle's Darrell Bevell, hired in 2011; Pittsburgh's Todd Haley, hired in 2012; New England's Josh McDaniels, hired in 2012; Arizona's Harold Goodwin(Arians), hired in 2013; Kansas City's Doug Pederson(Reid), hired in 2013; and Philadelphia's Pat Shurmur(Chip), hired in 2013.

Half those guys are OC in name only, and have a head coach running the offense. Even Bevell and McDaniels have head coaches very involved with their offenses.

This is why I always argue for hiring an offensive coach. There's just no way to have stability at the OC position. Good ones get poached too quickly

Striker

So much potential Moore had (coming out of the draft), what a waste.

The 2013 draft for 'em now looks like:

1 Justin Pugh, Starting LG
2 John Hankins, Starting DT (now on IR)
3 Damontre Moore, cut
4 Ryan Nassib, backup QB, trade bait?
5 Cooper Taylor, backup/ST/fringe player
7 Eric Herman, cut
7 Michael Cox, cut

They spent two draft choices on Nassib fwiw. Hopefully Hankins rebounds next year because this draft is not looking so great at the moment.

You know when the Rams move.. I'm sure they can send Nick Foles back.

This is the most disrespectful thing yet, and I just had a boston racist try and call me racist. You should feel bad for saying this. Good thing Chip has already found his guy so that I do not have to worry about the Foles nightmare ever again.

This is the most disrespectful thing yet, and I just had a boston racist try and call me racist. You should feel bad for saying this. Good thing Chip has already found his guy so that I do not have to worry about the Foles nightmare ever again.

Chip has found his guy yet Thad Lewis still hasn't started a game. Have a word with him bro

Hey.. You tried to say the one good thing I care about in sports was going to potentially go to shit.. And by that I mean Urban leaving to the Factory.

ye you at dead last, the ginger about to lose the 1st playoff game they play in a couple

Hmm mmm.. And yet you still are going to lose the division to the Bungles.. Your asses might potentially sitting at home with us depending on the schedule.

jakncoke

Banned
Hey.. You tried to say the one good thing I care about in sports was going to potentially go to shit.. And by that I mean Urban leaving to the Factory.

Hmm mmm.. And yet you still are going to lose the division to the Bungles.. Your asses might potentially sitting at home with us depending on the schedule.

Not even once you east cleveland 5 story with 1 bathroom and no running water reject

I am trying to improve the cleve for you. Urb takes the factory job and takes over the NFL like he dominated the CFL, then OSU just grabs some other guy to run the ship while the boosters buy all the good players. It's a win win for you.

Top Bottom