• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Fox318

live feed of slo

oRWrWSe.gif

Not quite a Gronk Family Statement but close enough

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
One source this am on Patriots' TE Rob Gronkowski's availability for tonight's game: "It looks good." Scott Chandler also expected to play.

MechDX

Not quite a Gronk Family Statement but close enough

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
One source this am on Patriots' TE Rob Gronkowski's availability for tonight's game: "It looks good." Scott Chandler also expected to play.

still think it's mind games!

Ill take shit for it but oh well: when he went down vs the Broncos he was crying openly and had to be carted off the field and now suddenly he is back 100% less than two weeks later?

If true I have lost some respect for him because he isnt as "tough" as his persona lets on

Good morning everyone. I'm ready for the browns to be shat on like an FMT fantasy. I ran around Christmas shopping yesterday and worked on hw. Woo

Rapsheet said the Eagles are considering not having Murray active today. My guess is that depends on whether Jordan Matthews plays

e:

Fat joke goes here

e2:

Rap: Farmer and Pettine won't both return. Which one will he choose?

Why not both gone?

If one has to stay... I would rather have Pettine. Fuck Farmer.

image.php

This is what pisses me off when people think Trump's bullshit is something to laugh at, it's fine if you're white but shifting the media narrative way over to the right affects minorities on a daily basis.

The Conservative government here are complete cunts but thankfully they wouldn't dream of going as far as Republicans or those Frenchies.

Yup.. So when Cameron is an asshole.. Look over at the Yankees and realize it could always be worse.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
From Friday: #Browns Terrelle Pryor will make NFL debut at WR today vs. #49ers: 'Hopefully I'll shock some people'

BG!!! Its happening

.. This is gonna be an experience..

So we need JFF to get wasted during the half time break, forcing Pryor to take over under center and lead the Browns to a glorious comeback.

Whose to say that won't happen?

Live picture of Kave tailgating, dude is a king out here! All are kings in the Cleve !
thor_and_the_amazon_women.jpg

It's nice you were kind enough to let Kave feel like the king for today BG.. Even though he's just a jealous sloot.

Narag

Ill take shit for it but oh well: when he went down vs the Broncos he was crying openly and had to be carted off the field and now suddenly he is back 100% less than two weeks later?

If true I have lost some respect for him because he isnt as "tough" as his persona lets on

I'd imagine a severe sharp pain coupled with the thought his career might have ended could lead to an overreaction on his part.

FTF

Oh me neither. Think both him and Edelman practicing was meant to disrupt the Texans game planning without intending to playing either.

I keep going back and forth with wanting Gronk to play so Pats get a first round bye (since Denver and Cincy play each other Pats do control own destiny for a least the 2 seed) and resting him as much as he needs so Pats are as healthy as possible for playoffs.

I think I would sit Gronk one more game today.

Leave Gronk alone

bionic77

Looks like Steelers/Bengals already had an on-field altercation on the field during warmups.
Might be the season for the Steelers and the Bungles are still playing for the 1 seed.

I might be in a fucking dentists chair getting a root canal during the game. Fuck doctors.

MechDX

Mech defending his boy!

He signed a $100 bill. So the fuck what? Stupid thing to have outrage over.

Doing lines of coke in a Vegas bathroom is a thing
Partying and drinking right after rehab on a bye week is a thing
Being an angry dwarf with delusions of grandeur is a thing
This is dumb

harSon

Banned
Unfortunately for the Steelers, we've been getting hyped up through out the week - which means we'll lose this game and a key player will get injured.

At least that's how it typically unfolds :D

He signed a $100 bill. So the fuck what? Stupid thing to have outrage over.

Doing lines of coke in a Vegas bathroom is a thing
Partying and drinking right after rehab on a bye week is a thing
Being an angry dwarf with delusions of grandeur is a thing
This is dumb

Who's actually outraged?

I'm laughing at the fan for wasting a $100 bill

FTF

Might be the season for the Steelers and the Bungles are still playing for the 1 seed.

I might be in a fucking dentists chair getting a root canal during the game. Fuck doctors.

Ugh, that sucks. Is it an emergency? Reschedule that shit man.

Top Bottom