• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

RBH

week14map1.0.PNG

week14map2.0.PNG

week14map3.0.PNG

Beach

Why the NFL decides to have only two games at 1 PM when there's a full set of games available is confusing.

I don't mind since Redzone will have a greater chance of showing the Raider game most of the time rather then me being two plays behind on Sunday Ticket but feel sorry for the other fans.

jakncoke

Banned
I dunno why northern pa is subjected to the Bills when the 7-5 Steelers are playing the Bungles and the Bungles could clinch the division today

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
What's the quickest way to fall back asleep after a night of drinking? I shouldn't be awake for another 2 or 3 hours.

Been using dark theme and I dunno. 100 PPP for life, though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
image.php

This is what pisses me off when people think Trump's bullshit is something to laugh at, it's fine if you're white but shifting the media narrative way over to the right affects minorities on a daily basis.

The Conservative government here are complete cunts but thankfully they wouldn't dream of going as far as Republicans or those Frenchies.

Sikhs always get the short end of the stick despite not even being Muslim.

What's the quickest way to fall back asleep after a night of drinking? I shouldn't be awake for another 2 or 3 hours.

Been using dark theme and I dunno. 100 PPP for life, though.

Yeah there is no good way really. I just get up and take a nap later. Hangovers can make it impossible to sleep and I think there's a medical reason for that.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
I dunno why northern pa is subjected to the Bills when the 7-5 Steelers are playing the Bungles and the Bungles could clinch the division today

you in the area? I'm somewhat interested in the Buffalo game, but I really want to watch the Steelers get whooped, lol. Thought I'd never say this (esp. being a Chiefs fan since the early 90's), but I'd rather have the Bills fan base back in Erie, Pa. instead of the NFL's most obnoxious fans... The Steeler fans. Been living two decades in that nightmare hell, and Cleveland sure isn't ever going to pull their heads outta the ass...

P.S. if so, where at?

eznark

Banned
image.php

This is what pisses me off when people think Trump's bullshit is something to laugh at, it's fine if you're white but shifting the media narrative way over to the right affects minorities on a daily basis.

The Conservative government here are complete cunts but thankfully they wouldn't dream of going as far as Republicans or those Frenchies.

Amen. We should only let people say things we agree with.

jakncoke

Banned
you in the area? I'm somewhat interested in the Buffalo game, but I really want to watch the Steelers get whooped, lol. Thought I'd never say this (esp. being a Chiefs fan since the early 90's), but I'd rather have the Bills fan base back in Erie, Pa. instead of the NFL's most obnoxious fans... The Steeler fans. Been living two decades in that nightmare hell, and Cleveland sure isn't ever going to pull their heads outta the ass...

P.S. if so, where at?

If you live in the Erie area i live like hour and half east of that

kmag

Oh fuck Joe Buck and Aikman are terrible on Cowboys games. I don't mind Aikman normally but he's insufferable when covering the Cowboys.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh fuck Joe Buck and Aikman are terrible on Cowboys games. I don't mind Aikman normally but he's insufferable when covering the Cowboys.

Packers-Cowboys is always a weird game to have them cover

Buck seems to like the Packers and Aikman hates them.

RBH

image.php

I'm right there with you. Makes me think of the people who reply to Trump threads with some dumb response along the lines of "LOLZ, Trump is hilarious/GOAT".

rando14

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
From Friday: #Browns Terrelle Pryor will make NFL debut at WR today vs. #49ers: 'Hopefully I'll shock some people'

BG!!! Its happening

jakncoke

Banned
From Friday: #Browns Terrelle Pryor will make NFL debut at WR today vs. #49ers: 'Hopefully I'll shock some people'

BG!!! Its happening

Dont you mean noodler because noodler was the only Pryor fan on the forum really

BG!!! Its happening

So we need JFF to get wasted during the half time break, forcing Pryor to take over under center and lead the Browns to a glorious comeback.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Today expected to be warmest December game in Lambeau Field history.

57 degrees...its crazy how warm this winter has been for most of the US. I'm wearing shorts mid-december in texas (75-80ish high)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

57 degrees...its crazy how warm this winter has been for most of the US. I'm wearing shorts mid-december in texas (75-80ish high)

A/C has been on all week here in Houston

Fucking thing sucks

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I'm hoping we get an arctic blast in WI soon. Last summer we were hovering around the 60s up until sometime in July, which was fucking great. The Great Lakes are an excellent air conditioner.

Pepiope

70+ in Philly. I love it

Top Bottom