• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Spinluck

Spin, why does it always have to be food related...

It's not like I asked for this. I try to be nice and get coffee for people, and get fucked over by gravity and a sharp ass turn.

Maybe some places should stop being cheap as fuck and stop giving us this garbage to hold cups.

Paper_Cup_Holder.jpg

Honestly, what prevented you from cleaning that shit up asap?

My ass would have been out there with leather cleaner and all kinds of shit trying to fix it right away

It's in the carpet and bah'god does it smell. I can't even describe the smell, but it smells like I killed something in my car and didn't clean it. Initially it smelled like coffee and I liked the smell of coffee so I wasn't eager to clean it. If I tried I would've been late to work anyway.

Anyway, don't spill coffee in your cars guys.

Schoob out but I wanted to look this up and confirm the lolz

Matt Schaub's last nine starts: 6 pick-sixes
Alex Smith's last nine starts: 0 interceptions

Hopfully our guy Kave is already out tailgating. He won't need to eat breakfast, just take in the Cleve air (The Cleve air has all essential nutrients ).

squicken

Rapsheet said the Eagles are considering not having Murray active today. My guess is that depends on whether Jordan Matthews plays

e:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
After an impressive week of practice and a wake-up call, the #Packers believed Eddie Lacy responded well. He’ll be their No. 1 back today.

Fat joke goes here

e2:

Rap: Farmer and Pettine won't both return. Which one will he choose?

Why not both gone?

Pepiope

Wow Murray may be deactivated. I still think he should be used in short yardage situations, but it's a good sign that Chip is changing things up.

Hindl

Damn saw the news about Murray. Can't blame chip at least he's willing to bench the big contract star instead of keeping him going. Tho Mathews might not be fully game speed ready. Really hoping for a win today

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Let's go CHIEFS!!! Make it seven in a row today baby, as the most improbable team to make a late season comeback to the playoffs... Let's sweep those LA Chargers!

Top Bottom