• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Spinluck

I doubt Grigson survives this. Irsay is crazy but he's not shit eating crazy.

Tank the fuck out of the last 2 games, IR Luck and Hasselbeck and fuck football.

Luck will probably go on IR, which sucks, don't think I'll drive 4 hours to the game next week to watch us lose out. Ooh well!

Bessy67

On a scale of 1-10, how pissed is Goodell that there are ads for the Concussion movie airing during football games? I'm guessing 11.

Edit: Thank you Carr!

Narag

Also allowed a big comeback vs Indy to win in overtime. Like I said, their fans won't care. But it matters when looking at them as contenders

Last time we were all down on a team for being lucky and escaping with games they shouldn't have won was 2009. I remember how that went.

DMczaf

can someone gif and screenshot the guy who says "my chargers" in that nfl network commercial

i need a new avatar

sure. here you go

image.php

Duxxy3

On a scale of 1-10, how pissed is Goodell that there are ads for the Concussion movie airing during football games? I'm guessing 11.

They have been airing during football games for a while. Watching the NFL could cause cancer to 100% of people that watch it and the ratings and tickets would not drop a bit.

Narras

Congrats on your win, Falcons-GAF. I know it was a long shot, but it felt nice knowing the Jags actually had a small chance to make the playoffs. But, it's over now. :(

duxstar

I'm not under any illusions that we have a shot, but given our defense plays about 10x better on average at home, it may stay close for a little while. Also curious which Gabbert shows up.

Are you still rooting for them to win ? At this point I'm still hoping they lose out and fire everyone

The Panthers couldn't put Ryan Mallett completely away
Looked terrible for 50 minutes against the Seahawks
Looked terrible at times against the Eagles
Collapsed against the Colts
Collapsed against the Packers
Probably should have lost to the Saints at least once (maybe twice)
And just collapsed against the Giants.

But again, it's doesn't matter in a league where everybody's so bad. You can't show me a team in this league that hasn't had multiple subpar games. The only difference is that the Panthers won all theirs.

LJ11

Non homers realize the Panthers have issues, mainly Cam's supporting cast. I mean Ted Ginn is lighting teams up, not sustainable. So they may not win, but not many teams would with that cast on O. Cam and D can only do so much, but hey you never know.

Top Bottom