• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Draxal

The Panthers couldn't put Ryan Mallett completely away
Looked terrible for 50 minutes against the Seahawks
Looked terrible at times against the Eagles
Collapsed against the Colts
Collapsed against the Packers
Probably should have lost to the Saints at least once (maybe twice)
And just collapsed against the Giants.

But again, it's doesn't matter in a league where everybody's so bad. You can't show me a team in this league that hasn't had multiple subpar games. The only difference is that the Panthers won all theirs.

Ayup, you shouldn't feel guilty for winning those games. GG, Newton's clearly deserves the mvp.

Kusagari

People seriously bringing up these close games as flaws?

No team is going to undefeated while looking dominant the entire time. The Patriots had that game where they barely beat AJ fucking Feeley and needed a coordinator stupidly calling a timeout to escape a 5-11 Ravens team.

Drakeon

Are you still rooting for them to win ? At this point I'm still hoping they lose out and fire everyone
Tomsula doesn't get fired either way (and yes, he deserves to be fired). Hard for me to root for a loss even when it makes sense draft wise.

Most I can hope for is Mangini and Chryst are let go, but I honestly don't know what happens this off season.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Any hugging it out in NY?
Exclusive image:

ad_roger_kills_sidney_huffman_by_controlledcrazy1138-d8ib19f.jpg

RBH

Congrats on your win, Falcons-GAF. I know it was a long shot, but it felt nice knowing the Jags actually had a small chance to make the playoffs. But, it's over now. :(
GG

Are you guys completely eliminated from playoff contention now?

TheFatOne

The Panthers couldn't put Ryan Mallett completely away
Looked terrible for 50 minutes against the Seahawks
Looked terrible at times against the Eagles
Collapsed against the Colts
Collapsed against the Packers
Probably should have lost to the Saints at least once (maybe twice)
And just collapsed against the Giants.

But again, it's doesn't matter in a league where everybody's so bad. You can't show me a team in this league that hasn't had multiple subpar games. The only difference is that the Panthers won all theirs.
It matters in the playoffs especially as the zeebras will start putting away the whistle. This is how you lose in the playoffs. Can't let up or give teams opportunities back in the game. Panthers wont be playing the shit teams in the playoffs. So they better start getting their shit together now or risk being bounced early.

Zapages

I guess the only way for the Giants to go through is that they win the remaining two games.

Washington loses against Eagles and Cowboys.
Eagles lose tonight against the Cardinals.

Eagles then win against Redskins next week.

Giants win against the Viking and then the Eagles.

Giants will be:
8-8
Redskins will be:
7-9
Eagles will be:
7-9

KingBroly

Banned
Don't see how OBJ doesn't get suspended when they're caught up over all this concussion stuff. Allowing a player to intentionally try and cause a concussion and let it go unpunished would show how terrible the league is in regards to player safety.

And now I want the Eagles to win tonight so the Giants have no chance at the Playoffs.

Hell the Seahawks are losing to the Browns at home right now and that's supposed to be the scariest team in the NFL.

EVERYBODY SUCKS

EDIT: Not anymore, but they were at the time of this post.

Top Bottom