• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

As a Texans fan all I can say is:

cazgv41.jpg

Jopie

The difference between the Panthers and everyone else...Panthers have pulled it out at the end. Every other contender has at least 1 game they have lost where they could not do the same. Every other contender has lost to a team that they were better than. Carolina has not.

The Rex Ryan Bills officially finish with a worse record than the Marrone Bills. Despite playing the entire NFC East. And there still exists the chance they get swept by said NFC East, too

Gruden + Flip. But we need to work with flip to fix the run game and not abandon it, need to go back zone being the majority of our run game
*pukes

Per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, the list of teams potentially interested in Griffin include the Eagles, Cowboys, Texans and Saints, or whichever team current New Orleans coach Sean Payton will be with in 2016. Assuming Washington takes trade calls, or simply wiggles out of his 2016 option -- which is guaranteed for injury only -- and releases him, Griffin will escape a toxic situation and start his career over again.

Drakeon

Well, the defense is playing well, but Gabbert is determined to throw behind the sticks so he's really making it hard to get a first down.

Fitts

Carr is always too committed to a target before he ball is snapped. Doesn't matter how well he's covered, he just slings it instantly. He needs to get better at being patient and reading defenses.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know if there is any front office dumb enough to trade for Griffin. I mean, Washington literally did not get a single offer for him either in preseason or before the deadline. No one wanted to risk actually having to pay him that injury guarantee.

Bitanator

RGIII to Dallas would be cool while drafting a QB in the third, he could work well with a more established run game next year when Romo eventually gets hurt again

Top Bottom