• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Draconian

Carr is always too committed to a target before he ball is snapped. Doesn't matter how well he's covered, he just slings it instantly. He needs to get better at being patient and reading defenses.

I still think he'll have a big day. I will never trust this D.

Been working on the house all day and caught Star Wars again so I missed but recorded the game. Which I'll watch later but looks like the Giants put up a fight offensively.

Season is over at this point. I'm really curious to see how this off-season goes. Eli and this offense go very well together.

I don't even know why I'm pretending why this Browns-Seahawks game will be a legit contest.

And it'd really be something if Doug Baldwin was actually jumping over people and making crazy catches. He's just completely uncovered on all of these TDs.

Make-it-Stop-Cory-Boy-Meets-World.gif

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
What sucks ass is the Falcons are just good enough not to be bad. That's almost worse cause it makes it hard to make real changes, and means the team will mire in mediocrity.

Drakeon

Run game looks like it showed up today. Waiting for Gabbert to attempt a pass beyond 10 yds.

Though I suppose there's a reason its called the Gabbert zone when your around 4-5 ypa.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL ok playing around with that NYT playoff simulator, the Jags can still make the playoffs! BELIEVE!

I kept checking Reddit for the "Jacksonville Jaguars have been eliminated from the postseason" post.

All we have to do is......well, let's win at least against the Texans.

Furyous

Browns gaf, is there any way Pettine saves his job if JFF shows some significant progress?

Pettine should be safe anyway off the strength of avoiding a negative stigma attached to firing coaches every two years. Besides, it's not Pettine's fault Money Manziel can't stay out of controversy. All he had to do is work as hard as every starting QB to start on this team.

BrownsGAF: We need to believe in Johnny and hope he leads us to a strong finish but not necessarily a victory because draft order.

Old Man Weeden just won at life. Went from getting cut by the Cowboys to leading the Texans to victory. He's going to have a career ahead of him as a perennial clipboard holder.

Nice to see Danny Shelton with a power tackle earlier. The kid is from my hometown and was a student at the high school I work at. Great young man and really good family.

Top Bottom