• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

I thought Murray was hurt. You want to demote him for talking to the owner, whatever. Matthews and Sproles running better, whatever you want. But a situation when you need 1 yard nobody is telling me Ryan Fragile Matthews is getting it over DeMarco Murray.

I mean why is he even active then?

eznark

Banned
Yeah i feel dirty

Not even that, they are just such a shit team. Hurry up and get your next mediocre play off so that you can let the other teams offense abuse your garbage defense. It's complete nonsense. Those last two minutes...what the fuck was the rush? They will end the half with no points, two time outs and letting the opponent threaten to score. Stupid.

Pepiope

Not even that, they are just such a shit team. Hurry up and get your next mediocre play off so that you can let the other teams offense abuse your garbage defense. It's complete nonsense. Those last two minutes...what the fuck was the rush? They will end the half with no points, two time outs and letting the opponent threaten to score. Stupid.
You can root for Arizona.

Hindl

Well that half could've been worse but the eagles aren't going to keep getting lucky with drops. Palmer is throwing perfectly

gutshot

They didn't even push the tempo that hard on that last drive. Obviously things would be a lot different had they converted the 4th and scored there. The primary objective is to score points, not run out the clock.

eznark

Banned
They didn't even push the tempo that hard on that last drive. Obviously things would be a lot different had they converted the 4th and scored there. The primary objective is to score points, not run out the clock.

I'm honestly not sure that is true anymore. Most of the time it feels like Chip has lost the forest for the trees.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why the hell is NBC showing the clock for the time to next play for the eagles? They're a mediocre offense, going fast hasn't done anything to set them a part from the rest of the league, except that they are dead last in Time of possession.

KingBroly

Banned
I don't know who that guy on the right is on the NBC panel, because he's not important enough to remember since he's such a fucking dumbass, but what a fucking dumbass. Panthers should go for 16-0. Shove it up the NFL's ass that a small market team can't mature into a big one.

Pepiope

Why the hell is NBC showing the clock for the time to next play for the eagles? They're a mediocre offense, going fast hasn't done anything to set them a part from the rest of the league, except that they are dead last in Time of possession.
Fastest team in the NFL. A QB who is getting comfortable in the offense....

Cause they can.

You don't need to worry, once JFF learns the playbook he will bring glory to the Cleve.
Lol this applies to real football and my Madden team :"/

Im also In the same position wondering if I should draft a Qb :/

I'll probably be back on love this week so we can play the vidya games together.

Edit: I should be around for the draft, I'm a legit jobless bum after graduation for alittle. I worked on campus during school so.

eznark

Banned

It's the only remotely interesting thing left about Chip Kelly.

bionic77

Why do the Steelers have the 6th seed? Jets had it last week.

Also it is weird how little hype the Panthers are getting for being 14-0. I am guessing people did not know they had a football team in Carolina.

Gigglepoo

I don't know who that guy on the right is on the NBC panel, because he's not important enough to remember since he's such a fucking dumbass, but what a fucking dumbass. Panthers should go for 16-0. Shove it up the NFL's ass that a small market team can't mature into a big one.

Rodney Harrison. He's infinitely better than the hateful bastard next to him.

rando14

I'll probably be back on love this week so we can play the vidya games together.

Edit: I should be around for the draft, I'm a legit jobless bum after graduation for alittle. I worked on campus during school so...

What is your degree again? Geography?

Be a teacher!! You can teach the Cleve Future the way of the Duke

Edit: I should be around for the draft, I'm a legit jobless bum after graduation for alittle

Good shit \o/

Apart from the jobless bit, but at least it gives you time for halo.

My son woke up and I gotta feed him.

Plus I seen no invite!

No worries, gimme a shout when you're back.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Fastest team in the NFL. A QB who is getting comfortable in the offense....

Cause they can.
Who gives a shit. Texans have a better pass offense with starts and stats from Hoyer, Mallet, Yates, and Weeden. Revolutionary.
Not to mention real teams with real offenses.

It's the only remotely interesting thing left about Chip Kelly.
Yea and that's saying something

Costas and everyone else can fuck off, you go for perfection, not rest. Someone wins the super bowl every year, going undefeated and winning a super bowl has happened once. Plus I'm tired of hearing about mercury Morris and the 72 champagne popping dolphins.

Pepiope

Who gives a shit. Texans have a better pass offense with starts and stats from Hoyer, Mallet, Yates, and Weeden. Revolutionary.
Not to mention real teams with real offenses.

Yea and that's saying something
Uh huh, and the Giants haven't beaten the Eagles in how long?

Top Bottom