• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why do the Steelers have the 6th seed? Jets had it last week.

Also it is weird how little hype the Panthers are getting for being 14-0. I am guessing people did not know they had a football team in Carolina.
I'd have to look at the tiebreakers but it's probably because you guys beat an AFC team today and the Jets beat an NFC team. Three way ties start with conference record I believe.

eznark

Banned
52 second opening drive 3 and out.

20131222_hcs_sy4_004.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

squicken

I don't know what is a drop or a pass defensed or just catchable, but the Eagles have a lot of non-conversions. Cards drops are more high profile but both offenses have been slowed by those

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Missi Matthews ‏@missi_matthews 11m11 minutes ago

#Steelers came back to win after being down by 17. It's the first time they overcame a 17-point deficit to win since 10/5/97 (vs. Ravens)

Ken Laird ‏@Ken_Laird 22m22 minutes ago

Antonio Brown is the first player in NFL history w/ two 15-catch games in a single season (16 today vs. Denver, 17 vs. Oakland) #Steelers

Ken Laird ‏@Ken_Laird 28m28 minutes ago

The #Steelers D hit the 40 sack mark w/ 2 today and have 15 INTs, most in both categories for the team since 2010 (48 sacks and 21 INT)
13 retweets 15 likes

True.

How is your Madden league set up?

Started with eight guys (Two in a division) and a fantasy draft, we've got ten guys now I think. We try and get three games done per week and at the end of it all Bread cries.

I've messed around with the sliders so it's harder than All-Madden, much to BG's chagrin. We're not nearly as organised as the GAF league but it's still pretty great, everyone tries to play fair and as long as you can commit to three games a week you're all welcome to join.

Think Kas is planning on getting the game soon too so NFL-GAF is set to take over.

Top Bottom