• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

bionic77

I'd have to look at the tiebreakers but it's probably because you guys beat an AFC team today and the Jets beat an NFC team. Three way ties start with conference record I believe.
I hope to God we make it in.

I am already looking forward to our rematch with the Pats.

Now that Star Wars is good I believe that all my dreams are going to come true!

Godslay

Banned
Started with six guys (Two in a division) and a fantasy draft, we've got nine or ten guys now. We try and get three games done per week and at the end of it all Bread cries.

I've messed around with the sliders so it's harder than All-Madden, much to BG's chagrin. We're not nearly as organised as the GAF league but it's still pretty great, everyone tries to play fair and as long as you can commit to three games a week you're all welcome to join.

Think Kas is planning on getting the game soon too so NFL-GAF is set to take over.

Hmm, sounds tempting. I'd probably be terrible. If it goes on sale, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Kiryu

Finally we can not have to worry about NFC West anymore. Best Wild card team out there! (Steelers still in playoff hunt?)

Hmm, sounds tempting. I'd probably be terrible. If it goes on sale, maybe I'll give it a shot.

I wouldn't worry about being terrible, there's a pretty wide range of ability in the league. Two guys only had 3 wins this year and another went 5-11 so you shouldn't feel intimidated.

Give me a shout if you pick up the game and I'll drop you an invite.

BigAT

TH_crop_north.jpg

bionic77

Man I will never understand Ben's last INT.

He was a fucking monster all game. He really came through despite the pressure and often tight coverage from the Broncos defense. There were no free plays the way Sanders walked through our defense for that free TD.

I am getting excited about what could happen with this team!

ColdPizza

Banned

He was a fucking monster all game. He really came through despite the pressure and often tight coverage from the Broncos defense. There were no free plays the way Sanders walked through our defense for that free TD.

They're coming on strong at the right time of the year.

rando14

Bionic please take your Metformin and your sleeping pills and ease down into your rocker!! Put football out of your mind, there is only disappointment in our futures :(

KingBroly

Banned
I want Palmer to stay healthy until they have their divisional game against the Seahawks in hand. Then he can get injured all he wants.

LOLGLES

Top Bottom