• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

MRSA

Banned
khalil-mack.gif

Isn't Mack beautiful?

Made the playoffs in the fantasy league. Stumbled to so many lucky victories haha.

Oh, go Lions I guess. Watch Brees light us up next Monday.

eznark

Banned
The thing I like about Dragon is that he'll still talk about you when he has you on ignore. Completes my image of him as the stapler dude from Office Space.

squicken

Only people I ignore are those who never post about football. Troll posts don't bother me unless they are laced with truth
Pagano kind of sort of said he's ok with being fired today.

Now we just need Grigson saying the same

e: there are some pages where 2/3 of the posts are ignored. I just got tired of scrolling past avatars of people whose posts I wasn't reading

I only have two people on my ignore list. One was some threadshitter that came in here a few years back and went on a drive by.

The other is Amir0x. That one is mainly principle.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I keep hearing McAdoo for OC and McDermott for DC but they would never leave for a lateral move and certainly not for an owner like Ross, unless I'm missing something?

Edit: This is just wishful thinking not actual rumors.

eznark

Banned
I keep hearing McAdoo for OC and McDermott for DC but they would never leave for a lateral move and certainly not for an owner like Ross, unless I'm missing something?

Edit: This is just wishful thinking not actual rumors.

Dolphins definitely need to keep trying Packers offensive minds.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wow, that is fucking disgusting of McLane. I bet Tal's Hill at Minute Maid Park was his idea too, but now that everyone is so used to it, now he wants to take it down. Fortunately, that has been tabled for another year.

McLane ain't the owner anymore.

Thank God.

Spinluck

Only people I ignore are those who never post about football. Troll posts don't bother me unless they are laced with truth

Now we just need Grigson saying the same

e: there are some pages where 2/3 of the posts are ignored. I just got tired of scrolling past avatars of people whose posts I wasn't reading

Grigson's seems like the kind of guy who would never admit he's wrong about something. Polian was the same way but he kind of earned his bouts of having an ego, no?

That's interesting. How did he word it?

They can fire me, but that would mean I'd be in Boise this time next year playing with my granddaughters, but I have hope that doesn't happen. Something like that. Lose win situation, they can't beat me down talk.

Godslay

Banned
Well this Pittsburgh game is gonna be ugly. We'll see how long the defense holds out until they get washed over by the best offense in the game.

If Ward, Bruton, and Stewart don't play then yes it will be a tough game to win.

That Keoh guy picked up off Twitter to play safety against the Raiders was terrible. Over pursued on the Rivieria TD and was just a huge liability. That's a huge problem if he's back there again.

If those guys are healthy, then it should be a closer game. FGs aren't going to win you games especially against a team like Pitt.

Dolphins definitely need to keep trying Packers offensive minds.

That actually came up as a reason against Ben, I'm just curious why there is a lot of talk about OCs coming to the Dolphins when they have a good thing on their teams at that same position, especially someone like McDermott. That's why I always thought Hue was realistic in the sense that he would want a HC job. Of course if giants clean house I could see it but I doubt that'll happen.

Beat me to it.

You lost me. Why am I protecting my neck?

Obviously it's all wishful thinking at this point

Dragon

Banned
They can fire me, but that would mean I'd be in Boise this time next year playing with my granddaughters, but I have hope that doesn't happen. Something like that. Lose win situation, they can't beat me down talk.

I don't think he's a good coach by any means but surely there's some thought that having to start Charlie Whitehurst with the playoffs on the line means this season has been quite out of his control?

Narag

I don't think he's a good coach by any means but surely there's some thought that having to start Charlie Whitehurst with the playoffs on the line means this season has been quite out of his control?

Irsay gives no fucks.

squicken

The level of play, attention to detail, and aggressiveness were so much better when Arians was interim coach. Arians is a good coach, Pagano isn't

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I did not watch the Rams game, couldn't even catch some of the game and I tried, but GG RamsGAF. It's tough being a Lions fan in SoCal until we win our inevitable Super Bowl and the bandwagoners jump on.

The Rams-Lions game and tonight's MNF Giants, Dolphins game are why we're 4-7 and not 7-4 or 8-3 which I think this team should be. But before I get into those points I'd like to start by posting this piece of NFL history which was accomplished this weekend.

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford fastest in NFL history to 25,000 passing yards

Putting up big numbers has never been an issue for Matthew Stafford. The Detroit Lions quarterback owns nearly every meaningful franchise passing record. He's also been making a dent in the NFL's record books.

During Sunday's 21-14 loss to the St. Louis Rams, Stafford reached the 25,000-yard plateau faster than any quarterback in league history. Stafford accomplished the feat in 90 games, topping the 92 it took Miami Dolphins great Dan Marino.

It was only a matter of time for Stafford to claim the mark. No one has averaged more passing yards per game during their career. His 279.1 yards per game is just ahead of Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck.

Luck, who has thrown for 14,838 yards in 55 games, will need to average 298.9 yards over his next 34 appearances to best Stafford in the race to 25,000.

-Not going to happen

To catch Manning, the 27-year-od Stafford would need to continue at his current rate for another 168 games.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...tthew_staff_82.html#incart_river_mobile_index

The level of play, attention to detail, and aggressiveness were so much better when Arians was interim coach. Arians is a good coach, Pagano isn't
This may be true, but Luck basically not being on the roster all season doesn't make it a fair comparison.

Line_HTX

Maybe the whole deal with Grigson, Irsay, and Pagano was real and that Pagano is trying to find an out somehow.

Non-football talk:

I know we've complained about the haves and have nots in the NFL a lot this year, but the NBA is something else. Warriors and Spurs are playing a different sport.

Top Bottom