• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

cdyhybrid

Non-football talk:

I know we've complained about the haves and have nots in the NFL a lot this year, but the NBA is something else. Warriors and Spurs are playing a different sport.

Can you imagine a team blatantly tanking the entire franchise for 20 years until they drafted an Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning-tier QB?

Spinluck

I don't think he's a good coach by any means but surely there's some thought that having to start Charlie Whitehurst with the playoffs on the line means this season has been quite out of his control?

Definitely.

Not sure how much work can be done with a team this thin on depth. I think it's the fact that consistency has always been an issue since he got here, even with Luck starting. Some weeks the guys come out looking completely unprepared, I just don't get it. The locker room raves about him but get smoked on the field knowing his job is on the line. Will is one thing, but you need more than that to win games.

I remember reading about how Arians would go all in Luck's ear and give him shit for stupid plays his rookie year. This sort of scolding completely died away when he left. It's not much to go on, but I feel that he appeases to players too much and that's why they like him. Besides him being a good dude and all, of course.

Spinluck

He can be Arians' dc.

Pretty sure Arians is trying to win games.

Can you imagine a team blatantly tanking the entire franchise for 20 years until they drafted an Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning-tier QB?

Fuck you, you piece of shit dumbass bitch.

BTW friend, have you noticed that Wussle's past few weeks have been historic!? Now we know for sure Ciara is keeping her legs closed!!! I'm sure they dry hump every night though, which explains the improvements in his game. Tebow would be proud.

Line_HTX

Definitely.

Not sure how much work can be done with a team this thin on depth. I think it's the fact that consistency has always been an issue since he got here, even with Luck starting. Some weeks the guys come out looking completely unprepared, I just don't get it. The locker room raves about him but get smoked on the field knowing his job is on the line. Will is one thing, but you need more than that to win games.

I remember reading about how Arians would go all in Luck's ear and give him shit for stupid plays his rookie year. This sort of scolding completely died away when he left. It's not much to go on, but I feel that he appeases to players too much and that's why they like him. Besides him being a good dude and all, of course.

Being a players' coach still doesn't explain all the interceptions that Luck has in the grand scheme of things. I can't deny that Matt basically carried y'all for the most part.

cdyhybrid

Pretty sure Arians is trying to win games.

Fuck you, you piece of shit dumbass bitch.

BTW friend, have you noticed that Wussle's past few weeks have been historic!? Now we know for sure Ciara is keeping her legs closed!!! I'm sure they dry hump every night though, which explains the improvements in his game. Tebow would be proud.

No offense intended, friend! More of an indictment of the Sixers.

I have noticed that! It is a pleasant surprise, and my offer to satisfy Ciara's carnal urges still stands, if that is what is needed to keep their relationship happy and healthy!

Spinluck

Being a players' coach still doesn't explain all the interceptions that Luck has in the grand scheme of things. I can't deny that Matt basically carried y'all for the most part.

I honestly don't think Luck regresses this much with Arians coaching him. Chuck Pagano is a nice dude, he's just outmatched as a HC. Luck was a huge problem that cost us games, however I think this makes it easy to overlook all the other blemishes that the team has had. INTs were always a concern but he and the team were still winning games. When he was demoted to a game manager in 2013 (lol not really), he only threw 9 picks that season. He went on to the post season and threw 7 picks in two games. In one of those games he dug us from a ridiculous deficit, and in the other game we were absolutely trampled. That pretty much sums up his time here.

Syrinx

I can only hope after Sunday that Dirk Koetter realizes once and for all that establishing the run early and often is what makes the Bucs offense go and is absolutely necessary. No reason for Doug Martin to only have 11 rushes on Sunday.

Probably too late to matter though.

Morrigan deserves to win EVO and you know it. Grand finals mirror Morrigan would be the best match ever.

giphy.gif

squicken

The Browns benched Cam Erving last week for being awful. 2015 first round pick isn't strong enough to play in the NFL. He's now been benched from the FG unit after allowing the Kick Six and another block this week

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Browns benched Cam Erving last week for being awful. 2015 first round pick isn't strong enough to play in the NFL. He's now been benched from the FG unit after allowing the Kick Six and another block this week

Hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Coming from a notable High School program that he helped turn around and playing on an FSU that won a national college championship he's learned his lesson from the Cleveland Browns organization.

You have one more shot rookie or you're seeing the Cleveland Browns bench.

Technique, son, learn it, and you're only going to learn it through the Cleveland Browns.

Milchjon

Awwww shiiit, squicks has me on ignore?

Oh well...

Would definitely have preferred a Dolphins win.
Also woke up for a few minutes tonight and afair there were 3 successive 3 and outs within that timeframe.

Awwww shiiit, squicks has me on ignore?

Oh well...

Would definitely have preferred a Dolphins win.

Also woke up for a few minutes tonight and afair there were 3 successive 3 and outs within that timeframe.

Why would you wish that upon us!?! Why can't you just let us tank!?

Milchjon

squick has been obnoxious lately when the topic of the pats come up, so you must have been too pro-patriot for his liking

I can see how my ability to consistently comment on the topic of pro football with great eloquence and intelligence can be unnerving.

It's something I will just have to deal with :-(

Spinluck

Goddammit I just watched the E:60 with Julian Littleman and now I think I kind of like him :(.

This is why you shouldn't watch TV late.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Another football season over and done with. I'm ready for some more football. Felt like this season just flew by.

squicken

milk and bead why would I ignore you two? Pats fans whining about officiating and injuries is one of the 10 greatest things on the internet

e: good morning, floyd. I think kas missed my point on Irving. It's not technique. He is not physically strong enough to play NFL football. Happens to lots of offensive linemen who can't transition to the pro game from college

Top Bottom