• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

squicken

You should be able to watch this game and appreciate Aaron Donald. He is a great player taking over a game as a defensive lineman

squicken

Twitter friend of mine is at the game

CWeed7EXIAE0HkI.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Every time I feel bad for the Bucs I think about how Warren Sapp was a gigantic piece of shit that was embraced by their nonexistent joke of a fanbase.

Fuck em and long may mediocrity reign there.

wow boban imagine swapping donald and keenum for cox and bradford. championship right there.

I feel so sorry for rando, western and the rest of Hawks-GAF. Those poor bastards are celebrating making the playoffs unaware that the clutchiest of clutch QBs Sam Bradford is waiting for them

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Every time I feel bad for the Bucs I think about how Warren Sapp was a gigantic piece of shit that was embraced by their nonexistent joke of a fanbase.

Fuck em and long may mediocrity reign there.

You wouldn't say that if he was a Packer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You wouldn't say that if he was a Packer.

Don't think Sapp would have ever been embraced in Green Bay by management. He would have cut and run ASAP.

Packers have had a pretty clean record for fostering a certain kind of culture since that one dude killed Jim McMahon.

squicken

Don't think Sapp would have ever been embraced in Green Bay by management. He would have cut and run ASAP.

Packers have had a pretty clean record for fostering a certain kind of culture since that one dude killed Jim McMahon.

Wasn't there some thing with Chmura and that dude who did some pooping?

e: glad you are okay, slay

Godslay

Banned
Finally got home.

Got tboned by an old guy in a truck not looking when pulling into a through street. Everyone was okay, and I felt bad for the old guy as he was super apologetic. Car is at the bodyshop, minor inconvenience but made the day more interesting.

bigosc2k

Banned
Finally got home.

Got tboned by an old guy in a truck not looking when pulling into a through street. Everyone was okay, and I felt bad for the old guy as he was super apologetic. Car is at the bodyshop, minor inconvenience but made the day more interesting.
Damn that sucks man.

By not trying hard ever Jared Cook is fresh while all these other suckers are worn down

e: Tavon got damn

The long con finally paying off in week 15!

Youre winning

What does that mean?

Finally got home.

'Got into a car accident today' high five o/\o

our boy tavon :')

:*)

Jarnet87

So they Buccaneers came into this game thinking they had to stop Gurley to win.

The Rams came into the game thinking they had to stop Jameis.

One of these strategies is working, it's not Lovie Smiths'.

Finally got home.

You and Boban today.. God don't let me be the third tonight..

Malalaw

Finally got home.

Some knucklefuck backed into my girlfriends vehicle while she was shopping at the mall today. Put a nice dent in it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wasn't there some thing with Chmura and that dude who did some pooping?

Technically, don't think Chmura was even a Packer at the time the incident came out since had already died on the field the season before the accusations came out. We would have gotten rid of him no matter what.

And hey, sometimes when you've got to go, you've got to go. And sometimes that's in a random lady's laundry basket when you're drunk and in college.

squicken

Never have been a fan of Janoris Jenkins. Gets beat too much playing too much off coverage

E: and he sucks as a tackler and run defender

Top Bottom