• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Been a while since Robinson drew a flag, he's due to do something dumb.

Also, can the Bucs sort their shit out please? Fisher is never getting sacked at this rate.

EDIT: Gurley is a beast, goddamn.

Mindlog

11gmf61.gif

Just got out of Star Wars and the uniforms look disgusting.

Must be Thursday.
Star Wars any good?
Football is dead.

Syrinx

He'll get another year, but expect this shit all next season too. Only hope is that the offense can improve and put up enough points to save his sorry defense.

Last two drafts were all offense,

This next one needs to be all defense with maybe a pick for some WR depth in there.

squicken

It's really hard to fault much the Bucs are doing on offense other than not blocking Donald. He is ruining their entire offense.

e: Jesus lucky Case

Afrikan

I just got home, finally finished with Finals....and turned on the game.

um, am I being trolled by the NFL...it's like everyweek they test how big of an uproar fans will have about the uniforms...and it's like oh how about THIS!

:x

Remember when the Bears had 10 or 11 wins, didn't make the playoffs, and fired Lovie afterward

Each year since the Bucs brought him back makes me think that wasn't such a bad decision and that maybe he should have not gotten a second chance from Tampa

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I just got home, finally finished with Finals....and turned on the game.

um, am I being trolled by the NFL...it's like everyweek they test how big of an uproar fans will have about the uniforms...and it's like oh how about THIS!

:x

NFL Network just now, paraphrased:

"Mustard pounding Ketchup at the half. Ketchup gets the ball when we return."

Tom Penny

Remember when the Bears had 10 or 11 wins, didn't make the playoffs, and fired Lovie afterward

Each year since the Bucs brought him back makes me think that wasn't such a bad decision and that maybe he should have not gotten a second chance from Tampa

Who is more mediocre. Jeff Fisher or Lovie Smith?

Top Bottom