• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

The slowest kick return ever holy shit. Love how he cut back at the end, even though the entire left side of the field was empty because he knew he had no chance of outrunning anybody.

Made it all the way down there to settle for a FG?

ekIYh94.gif

MechDX

Article on Luck's injury and the opinion of a sports medicine doctor who visits a Texans message board I post at:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ncertain-whether-andrew-luck-plays-again-2015

The Colts are handling Luck as carefully and cautiously as possible, and with good reason. Doctors know that Luck cannot risk elevating his heart rate because it would pump more blood through his kidneys, delaying the healing process, according to medical sources.

Luck has been getting regular kidney scans, as often as every fourth day, according to sources.

With Luck unable to run, and with the player and team making sure he heals before his workouts are elevated, the Colts don't appear to have a specific timetable on how long Luck will be out, but he doesn't appear to be close to returning any time soon.

And the post from the doctor I mentioned:
Pumping more blood in itself would not delay the healing process. Elevating heart rate increases the blood pressure and increases the chance of blood vessels in an incompletely healed kidney breaking loose and creating a surgical emergency. However, this bleeding risk is greatly increased by further significant trauma and extension of the existing kidney laceration, tearing more blood vessels in the kidney (not to mention urine leakage due to tearing of urinary structures).......therefore, Luck will not be released to contact practices until evaluations CONFIRM complete healing.

http://www.texanstalk.com/threads/texans-vs-colts-ii-injury-report.109872/#post-2559819

Scary shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Untying shoes is intentionally hurting someone????

How many needles are hanging out of your arm right now?

Uhhhh....yes? Have you ever played Football?

Especially as a defensive lineman, you don't try to intentionally hurt someone unless it's deserved e.g. Coach sanctioned equipment sabotage

To be fair to Kas, he's on a natural high today after going into OT to complain about Muslims. It's been a while and he's pretty excited.

Oh look, Jenkins beat over the top.

Holy shit, what a throw and catch. :jncccccccccc If only that had been a fumble

God forbid someone criticize a religion.

Christianity gave us Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson.

Islam gave us Ameer Abdullahah.

Mormonism gave us Ezekial Ansah.

2017 will give us a Super Bowl.

eznark

Banned
Uhhhh....yes? Have you ever played Football?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Curious when an injury is deserved?

• Untying someone's laces
  • Attaching a post-it note that reads "I smell" to the back of an opponent's jersey
  • Walking behind on opponent on their left and tapping them on their right shoulder so that when they turn around, there is nobody there.

You get the idea, those kind of antics must be punished by attempting to inflict brain injuries to prone opponents.

kas is shameful

Jameis is shameful

Luck is shameful if he even considers coming back for playoffs

#Pray4DM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH finally done with fall semester, that was fucken brutal now time to enjoy myself, bring on the beer and booty!

Hell yeah, same boat, just waiting on one more grade before I can relax

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Curious when an injury is deserved?

When an opposing player tries to hurt you intentionally.

Golden Goose franchises like the Packers get away with it but that shit doesn't slide in the trenches.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've never played football?

brentech

The trenches are dirty. Green Bay Packer coaches actively told offensive lineman like Evan Dietrich Smith to intentionally hurt Suh.
giphy.gif

I can't believe you still think this is a thing. Or even that, if it was a thing, the logistics of when and how it could happen and what that means for Suh. I'm not going to state the obvious, but just think that over for bit.

Top Bottom