• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

RBH

CWhFPHPUkAEbDlu.jpg

Completely forgot that there was a game on today

jakncoke

Banned
Right now, I'm finding pinching the lens right off my iris to be the most effective method when it comes to taking them off.

This method isn't harmful is it? I don't really like sliding them to any corner of my eye cause I blink and they snap back into place. I'm thinking with time I'll be able to take it out using either method.

As long as you dont get freddy kruger girl nails it shouldnt be a issue thats how i take them off too.

I'm in my late teens for your information.

Dividing your age by 2 wont make you youngrier ;)

MechDX

Did a tweet about dumb Best Buy customers paying full price for games and @Best Buy responded asking if I knew they priced matched. :jnc

bionic77

But have you embraced Over the Top and Bloodsport?
I didn't want to believe the hype but the new Star Wars cast is actually more likeable than the cast in Over The Top.

Also Ninja stop being a bitch ass bitch! You used to run this shit and now you just someone to clown on. Don't go out like this! You can get it back!

Furyous

I don't know who those people are. The footage looks so old is it like bluray or something?

Shit look like something found on some device called a laser disc player. Does this footage come on VHS tapes?

----

Football is back on Saturday! Looking forward to the epic Fitzmagic Cassel showdown. 'Mericas team needs this victory to save us from an offseason of Washington football hype over winning the division.

Top Bottom