• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Happy Saturday!

1307232360516825.gif

MechDX

RIP in peace

I did all my shopping weeks ago on Amazon. No way in hell I'd do anything else the weekend before Christmas.

"Most" of mine is done. Need a couple things for the wife and kids.

Basically a couple bonus gifts. Fucking Star Wars toys though are a BITCH! Dealing with low instock due to obese, mouth breathing collectors.

Isnt the last saturday before christmas nearly as bad as black friday?

Yes but I've worked in retail long enough to know that with Christmas falling on a Friday it will not be as bad as usual. Reason I planned it out to go alone though.

I will smack a bitch if they get in my way. "No thats MY Khylo Ren toy you basic choca biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"

I did my xmas shopping during black friday on Amazon, everything's already been delivered.

I'm getting ready to leave for San Diego in a few hours, I know I want the dolphins to lose out but I'd be ok with a win tomorrow

Have a feeling that Josh Norman's defensive player of the year candidacy comes to an end tomorrow.

The only player in the league who can stop Odell Beckham Jr. is Eli Manning

Top Bottom