• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

MRSA

Banned
Pretty sure Mack will leave Rodgers' body in a couple pieces on the field tomorrow.

khalil-mack-nfl-oakland-raiders-rookie-minicamp.jpg

Well, wasn't able to get a flight in time to the funeral, still called in bereavement.

This movie is going to hold up like a motherfucker because of how likable Rey and Fin were.

If you have no seen the movie then for your father's sake do not click on the spoiler!

I legit sat up in my sat and cried boy tears on the inside when Rey picked up the lightsaber. They just set up those characters so well and the two actors knocked it out of the fucking galaxy. Can't wait to see it again and super hyped for the next one.

I always knew you were good people, bionic. Got all emotional even on my 2nd viewing. Hell I'll keep paying money to see that scene in theaters - shit was magical.

Where's that Dutch kid?

We want our money back for the jank manager you gave to United

We want a refund motherfucker

Who you calling kid, son?

Also, Louis is a God for what he did with the Dutch Squad during the World Cup. The players are not buying in. They are all whiny little shits, same as those fucking worthless, dickless, prideless cuuuuuuuunts that wear the Chelsea kits. Hazard in particular, couldn't handle Mou calling him out on his shit, she he decided to mail it in every fahking game.

And now all of a sudden they can play again. Fuck them all.

I would take Louis from you and have him sell Hazard day1 to Real of whatever fucking club so he can be a pussy ass bitch over there.

Cant drink worth shit. And all cuddled up on a couch with jorts, shirt and watching shitty soccer matches I imagine

Excuse you, I went to see Spectre again.

Now I'm off to my parents though to cuddle with the puppy and eat my mom hear food. So you're half right.

I still have to wrap some gifts, but I'm done shopping

wrapping gifts is the worst because I'm the worst at it

Me too brother.

Also, I got your Christmas card <33333

Gronk Gronk

bionic77

Fuck you grandpa, I've watched enough Big Trouble in Little China to know what it takes to be a man.
You are the exception that proves the rule.

I always knew you were good people, bionic. Got all emotional even on my 2nd viewing. Hell I'll keep paying money to see that scene in theaters - shit was magical.
It is the best. Can't wait until I see it again.

And it only works because of how great the new characters are.

You really feel for them. At least I did.

jakncoke

Banned

Also, Louis is a God for what he did with the Dutch Squad during the World Cup. The players are not buying in. They are all whiny little shits, same as those fucking worthless, dickless, prideless cuuuuuuuunts that wear the Chelsea kits. Hazard in particular, couldn't handle Mou calling him out on his shit, she he decided to mail it in every fahking game.

I would take Louis from you and have him sell Hazard day1 to Real of whatever fucking club so he can be a pussy ass bitch over there.

Excuse you, I went to see Spectre again.

Now I'm off to my parents though to cuddle with the puppy and eat my mom hear food. So you're half right.

Me too brother.

Also, I got you Christmas card <33333

Gronk Gronk

wat

You can have him.

I'd rather have Moyes.

At least United were entertainingly terrible under him. Now they're just utter boring shite. It's such a fucking chore to wake up at 7:30 in the morning on the weekends and watch this fuckery.

Just got pizza from a place down the street here in brooklyn named Tony's Pizza Spot. Tony owns it. He's the only employee. He's there 7 days a week, all day making pizza, for over 20 years. It's not popular, it's not hip. It's sandwiched between a deli and a fried chicken place.

The older you get, the more you appreciate stuff like that.

jakncoke

Banned
Just got pizza from a place down the street here in brooklyn named Tony's Pizza Spot. Tony owns it. He's the only employee. He's there 7 days a week, all day making pizza, for over 20 years. It's not popular, it's not hip. It's sandwiched between a deli and a fried chicken place.

Crazy.

Dammit I clicked on Bionics spoiler by accident. But only read one sentence. Getting hype to tonight...

I gonna be the one watching it in all three versions(regular, IMAX & 3d)

Also SoCal what's up with the NoHo Toyota commercial. They trying really hard to advertise their dealership. Music videos?

Contact lens are a fucking nightmare

The first time I tried to put mine it took me 15 minutes and my eye was red as hell by the end of it, it's easy once you get the hang of it but I still prefer glasses.

Only use my contacts for playing soccer and yankee football and I take them out the moment the game is over, feels so good once I finally remove them.

FTF

11/10

Time machine to the 80s and being a kid again.

The new heros are so likeable I want to see the movie over and over again.

Finally a Pats fan and Steelers fan can agree on something! lol

The new cast is amazing, I've seen it twice and enjoyed it even more the second time. TFA is the real deal all.

MRSA

Banned
I got a $25 holiday certificate from work to buy a Christmas ham or turkey. Gonna buy a ham and return it for booze.

Thanks Memorial Care!

Spinluck

First timer? You'll get use to it the flinch will disapear

Kind of like your tolerance, right?

You fuck bitch drunk.

My friends can put them in and take them out without a mirror.

The first time I tried to put mine it took me 15 minutes and my eye was red as hell by the end of it, it's easy once you get the hang of it but I still prefer glasses.

Only use my contacts for playing soccer and yankee football and I take them out the moment the game is over, feels so good once I finally remove them.

15 mins consider yourself fucking lucky. It took me damn near an hour, and taking these shits out is my real problem. So inconsistent, I guess it depends on how dry they are but one night it took me 25mins last it took almost an hour FFS. I prefer glasses as well, can't wait till my new glasses are in, will use this shit sparingly. Mainly for outdoor activities and shit like sports.

I've been wearing them for like 20 years now. One of my colleagues ripped out her cornea taking out a contact lens.

Well fuck it, I think I'm just going back to 100% glasses.

jakncoke

Banned
Kind of like your tolerance, right?

You fuck bitch drunk.

My friends can put them in and take them out without a mirror.

15 mins consider yourself fucking lucky. It took me damn near an hour, and taking these shits out is my real problem. So inconsistent, I guess it depends on how dry they are but one night it took me 25mins last it took almost an hour FFS. I prefer glasses as well, can't wait for my new glasses are in, will use this shit sparingly. Mainly for outdoor activities and shit like sports.

Well fuck it, I think I'm just going back to 100% glasses.

Yes, at first its hard to get past the flinch of your finger coming towards your eye but you get less reactive when putting them in. Also find a style I know i have to use my left fuck you finger on top lid and right pointer on my bottom lid then right fuck you finger to put the contacts in and for my left eye both fuck you fingers and right pointer for contacts

Is the pizza good?

Spinluck

Yes, at first its hard to get past the flinch of your finger coming towards your eye but you get less reactive when putting them in. Also find a style I know i have to use my left fuck you finger on top lid and right pointer on my bottom lid then right fuck you finger to put the contacts in and for my left eye both fuck you fingers and right pointer for contacts

Right now, I'm finding pinching the lens right off my iris to be the most effective method when it comes to taking them off.

This method isn't harmful is it? I don't really like sliding them to any corner of my eye cause I blink and they snap back into place. I'm thinking with time I'll be able to take it out using either method.

Top Bottom