• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Furyous

Kellen needs more time and support from the team to pull off this victory.

Are Cowboys fans ready to entertain the possibly of Johnny returning to Texas? Y'all ready for THE GREATEST 8 TO 21 COMPLETIONS IN COWBOYS HISTORY? Y'all ready for excitement? Johnny can ride the bench learning the system for another three years getting them checks until Romo bows out gracefully. Cowboys make us an offer we can't refuse, pls.

squicken

The Jets are just playing conservatively. It makes Dallas' defense look better than they are. Only way Dallas can win is off turnovers

Link

The Autumn Wind
I think I'm gonna skip the 2nd half to avoid getting an ulcer. Holy shit, this is embarrassing.

I just tuned in. What happened to Cassell?

uigv1ZI.gif

It's crazy that he is on an NFL roster and even crazier he just threw a TD!

I mean I'm sure he's great in meetings and the kind of player coaches love to talk to even though he doesn't have all the physical tools. He's basically Matt Leinart with less height and few national championships.

I'm at the game with my brother and step dad

Moore is the future

Book it

Maybe don't book it. But him going in was a pretty hype moment here lol

squicken

I'm not even watching the game :/
But your boy, our boy :/
*pukes

Has to be fired. In college, there is no hot seat. When you are on the hot seat you can't recruit. He has no QB and no chance to win next year. So he will surely be fired then. Might as well do it now

Top Bottom