• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Has to be fired. In college, there is no hot seat. When you are on the hot seat you can't recruit. He has no QB and no chance to win next year. So he will surely be fired then. Might as well do it now
Forgot to update you earlier, I guess this is a A&m best writer. But you probably follow and know more about the situation then me
A&M beat reporter:

Brent Zwerneman ‏ @ BrentZwerneman 1h 1 hour ago
Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp: Report he's trying to fire Kevin Sumlin a 'fairy tale,' 'completely false': http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/...hes-trying-to-fire-kevin-sumlin-a-fairy-tale/ …

squicken

Forgot to update you earlier, I guess this is a A&m best writer. But you probably follow and know more about the situation then me

Yeah I saw that too. I know they aren't firing him. My point is that he is undeniably on the "hot seat", which is going to kill him in recruiting. How is he going to get a QB for next year when that QB doesn't know if he'll be around? Heck, why would a QB even come there when Sumlin has seemingly fucked over every one he has recruited?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
As I was about to post "Kellen Moore should have been starting over Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel this whole time" he throws a pick.

The offense does move a lot better with him in it still though compared to the other two and Kellen Moore worked with Scott Linehan when they were both in Detroit.

BumRush

In the offseason the only thing the jets truly need is an O-line. I'd say TE as well but I'm expecting big things out of amaro. The line sucks.

Top Bottom