• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Beach

There's about three or so scenes of the new Star Wars movie that I felt were useless/dragged the movie down now that I think back at it but it was a great movie.

Star Wars is back.

Edit: Go Raiders!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Totally forgot about the Dallas vs Jets game..dang it. Saw some highlights and it looked hilarious too

Don't worry you have an exciting Monday Night Football game between the Detroit Lions at the New Orleans Saints.

Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson and...I think that's about it from that roster, return to New Orleans to avenge our 2011 playoff loss, which was a close game till the end.

Rey was so awesome in that movie. I hope that Finn gets some real awesome moments in the next movie. (He kind of jobbed at points, but not everyone can be top dog and I get that.)

Happy NFL Sunday

tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
"Ever since snoop came through and crushed the buildings."

Happy Sunday fools! Drove down to Baltimore last night to witness my Chiefs try their hardest to let me down!! Let's go boys!!!!

jakncoke

Banned
man my 1 pm games sucks. I hate this time of year where the only games i get are a buffalo team that out of the playoffs vs another loser franchise and usually some nfc loser team but in this case loser Titans vs loser Pats

Crisco

Banned
Every time I turn on NFL Network, they are talking about the Panthers vs. Giants game. Are there no good matchups today worth hyping?

RBH

Every time I turn on NFL Network, they are talking about the Panthers vs. Giants game. Are there no good matchups today worth hyping?

An undefeated team vs. the NFC East in a game with major playoff implications?

There's not another game on the sked that will generate the number of hits that that will.

EDIT: I mean I guess you have the AFC South Championship Game, but is anyone really chomping at the bit to watch TJ Yates vs. Elizabeth Hasselbeck's hubby's brother?

bionic77

Star Wars was great. JJ did it. We are truly #blessed.

#WATTBA
The new movie is all about the feels. My feels meter fucking exploded during a few scenes. I also can't believe how they actually created original characters that we all loved immediately. If I had the chance I would let BB8 and the rest move in with us. And I wouldn't even consult the wife!

JJ da gawd.

I wish he was making all 3 movies. :(

RBH

Bills general manager Doug Whaley, who was nearly let go a year ago, is at odds with the coaching staff over several key issues, and a showdown between him and Rex Ryan's assistants is likely looming this offseason. League sources said Whaley has been unhappy with the ability of the staff to feature top receiver Sammy Watkins and has made that clear to other members of the organization. He would also prefer the team move on from offensive coordinator Greg Roman and others, though it is highly unlikely owner Terry Pegula would support such measures.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...nd-coaching-staff-could-be-brewing-in-buffalo

Per Ian Rapoport, don't be surprised if Mario Williams doesn't return to Buffalo next season and hits the free-agent market. There is a "clear, fundamental disconnect" between Rex Ryan and his defensive line, and Williams might be at the heart of the trouble.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...d-be-finished-in-buffalo?campaign=Twitter_atn

Milchjon

Any media members or fans getting hung up on a player or coach someone or something is or is not “elite,” here’s what I want you to do: Look around your home and workplace and spot the heaviest household object you can find (but not so heavy that you can’t lift it). Get creative if you have to: fill a teapot halfway up with water. Something around the weight of a bowling ball is perfect. Now, remove your shoes and socks. Hold that object about shoulder height, right over your feet, and let it go.

:D

this "FUCKING AMERICAN MONSTERS CLAPPED DURING THE OPENING OF STAR WARS" thread is f u c k i n g amazing

Happened when my friends went in Germany as well. Fucking American imperialists imposing their lowbrow culture on us.

eznark

Banned

No one talks about the Panthers though

Happened when my friends went in Germany as well. Fucking American imperialists imposing their lowbrow culture on us.
Would've thought Germany had cleansed that kind of joy from their society long ago.

RBH

There continues to be persistent chatter in NFL personnel circles that Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning could be joining his former general manager, Bill Polian, in the front office of the Tennessee Titans in 2016. The Titans have an opening at team president, with the contract of interim president Steve Underwood expiring, and ownership's interest in having Manning on board is well known around the league, though Manning's future plans remain unclear.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...manning-and-bill-polian-possible-in-tennessee

The new movie is all about the feels. My feels meter fucking exploded during a few scenes. I also can't believe how they actually created original characters that we all loved immediately. If I had the chance I would let BB8 and the rest move in with us. And I wouldn't even consult the wife!

JJ da gawd.

I wish he was making all 3 movies. :(

I trust Rian Johnson completely with VIII. He might take a bit more...out of the box (read:weird) than JJ did, but it should come off.

I trust...Lucasfilm to not let Colin Trevorrow come out with any old bullshit with IX like he did with Jurassic World. They don't need him to dilute the brand

RBH

640Blank121915.jpg

Falcons owner Arthur Blank is seriously considering major changes in his personnel department, according to league sources, and is likely to move on from general manager Thomas Dimitroff and much of his staff, with the team again in a sustained tailspin and its talent level under question. Blank is committed to first-year head coach Dan Quinn, sources said, and the top two candidates for a general manager spot there would likely have significant ties to Quinn.

Seattle director of pro personnel Trent Kirchner, who worked closely with Quinn during their stint together with the Seahawks, and Vikings assistant general manager George Paton, who was with Quinn with the Dolphins a decade ago, are very strong options to replace Dimitroff, sources said, and numerous sources with knowledge of the situation would be very surprised if one of them did not take over personnel for the Falcons.

Blank has becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of improvement for his football team. He has mulled parting with Dimitroff, a trusted lieutenant, for several years now (and received recommendations to purge his front office from several advisors last year, sources said), and the attempt to bolster the front office with Dimitroff's long-time associates like Scott Pioli has not benefitted either the roster or the Falcons' position in the standings.

With the Falcons set to christen a new stadium in 2017, and the team losing momentum and mired in a six-game losing streak, Blank continues to reach out to confidants for ways to pull out of the funk, and sources said the feedback on the state of the team's roster and recent drafts has not been positive. Quinn already has control of the 53-man roster as part of his contract -- very unusual for a rookie head coach in and of itself -- and Blank wavered back and forth on blowing up his front office last year, telling others at several points that he was going to make a change only to eventually keep Dimitroff in an awkward division of labor.

Kirchner and Paton are both very highly thought of around the league and have been considered for general manager jobs in the past. They will have interest outside of Atlanta as well, but given their connections to Quinn and shared vision with him, numerous sources have identified them as being very well positioned for Atlanta's general manager role should it open up as expected.[/b]
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...-favorites-to-replace-dimitroff-as-falcons-gm

Milchjon

Via mmqb

huddles-browns-mascot.jpg

The NFL mascot for the Cleveland Browns named Huddles entertains the fans on the field during a game on October 28, 1984 against the New Orleans Saints at Municipal Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.

Top Bottom