• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Fox318

Always keep a Honorary ________ card in your wallet and a pen.

I've gotten out of parking tickets for writing honorary cop and I was able to wear a tshirt in a public pool by writing honorary Puerto Rican .

You never know when you will need it.

Bread

Banned
Always keep a Honorary ________ card in your wallet and a pen.

I've gotten out of parking tickets for writing honorary cop and I was able to wear a tshirt in a public pool by writing honorary Puerto Rican .

You never know when you will need it.
i was able to kiss gata's cousin by having an honorary gata card, i approve of this strategy!

The new movie is all about the feels. My feels meter fucking exploded during a few scenes. I also can't believe how they actually created original characters that we all loved immediately. If I had the chance I would let BB8 and the rest move in with us. And I wouldn't even consult the wife!

JJ da gawd.

I wish he was making all 3 movies. :(

I didn't know he wasn't.. He really did an excellent job.

Via mmqb

huddles-browns-mascot.jpg

That's not the mascot.. Brownie the Elf will always be the mascot in my mind.

ampere

Rian Johnson (Looper, Brick) is directing VIII
Colin Trevorrow (Jurassic World) is directing IX

Yeah but I think JJ is still involved as a producer at least

I do wish he were directing all three, but I guess he does have a family and other things he wants to do...

You fuckers better not spoil Star Wars for me in here.

I certainly won't, but I will tell you to get off the internet and go see it!

Rian Johnson (Looper, Brick) is directing VIII
Colin Trevorrow (Jurassic World) is directing IX

Never saw Looper or Brick.. Looper looked dumb to me from the ads. Were those good?

The Jurassic World guy makes a little more sense.. But I hope there isn't too much banking on nostalgia like with JW. There was some pandering in TFA, but not too much to me.

Still wish it were JJ.. He nailed it to me.. It was like A New Hope clone which is a good thing at least to me, yet some differences to make it's own movie.

It was his sled from childhood.

No he was dead the entire time.

@TomPelissero: Another week without Harrison Smith, Anthony Barr, Linval Joseph for #Vikings. Joseph was questionable. So was Everson Griffen, who's playin

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Firstly, I can't take my 9 yo nephew into a bar. There is one of those here, but I haven't been to it.

Lastly, I'm glad Abrams isn't coming back for the next two movies. As evidenced by Trek, and partially by this SW movie, he's good at setting a tone but doesn't have a lot of original ideas in his head.

buy us tickets to the dolphins/pats game and i promise to take cute pics

I thought that the Dolphins had problems filling up their stadium yet those tickets start at $178 on seat geek? Goodell's NFL smh. I assumed they would be giving them away. The fact that I even checked says something about my priorities right in the middle of finals right now.

Bread

Banned
I thought that the Dolphins had problems filling up their stadium yet those tickets start at $178 on seat geek? Goodell's NFL smh. I assumed they would be giving them away. The fact that I even checked says something about my priorities right in the middle of finals right now.
I couldn't see myself paying more than $20 to see that shit game

Top Bottom