• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

tmdorsey

Man The Force Awakens is truly the sequel me and the fellow olds in this thread deserve! I'm legit surprised how much I like the new characters especially Rey.

Good job JJ, Good job. It's looking like I might end up seeing this movies 3 times in the theaters and I'm looking forward to it.

Also, Blank waited a year too late to clean house in the front office.

ampere

Every time I turn on NFL Network, they are talking about the Panthers vs. Giants game. Are there no good matchups today worth hyping?

Carl said the Giants are gonna win, so it looks like your first loss inc!

Man The Force Awakens is truly the sequel me and the fellow olds in this thread deserve! I'm legit surprised how much I like the new characters especially Rey.

Good job JJ, Good job. It's looking like I might end up seeing this movies 3 times in the theaters and I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah it was such a great experience. I was hooked the whole time, truly the sequel the original trilogy deserves.

Grexeno

This game might just be for the season for the Steelers. If we can win out, the Jets will probably lose to the Pats and we'll be in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
All the things I hate the most in one picture.

CWrWGQEUEAEkpS3.jpg:large

I don't see the Packers anywhere

RBH

Also, Blank waited a year too late to clean house in the front office.

Looking forward to watching it this week.

And Blank did indeed wait too long. :(

bjork

Go work at that sleazy animu shop again, those threads were always great back in the day

Everything was better "back in the day." Show me a place where that kind of business could thrive nowadays, I'm pretty sure it couldn't.

Plus I think that the old owner was rubbed out by people he owed money to.

MRSA

Banned
If im not driving the garbage truck and dont have to go to the landfill and walk to work I think I should be allowed to have booze and throw bags of garbage! murica

Let me know when you've driven through a DUI checkpoint with red solo cups at work.

MechDX

Cant wait to see how the Texans choke this game away vs the Colts to a QB who was complaining about not being able to breath on Wednesday due to how beat up he was.

They will find a way

Bread

Banned
I think Bread and Gata should meet up for a pats game and take cute pictures
buy us tickets to the dolphins/pats game and i promise to take cute pics

bread is just a goofy guy that kinda looks like charlie from always sunny iirc id have a drink with him
hmmm
judging by the grammar and lack of incomprehensible sentence structure, i'll guess that you are only a few drinks in. thank you jak and i'm proud of you for not being drunk yet!

Top Bottom