• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

MechDX

brandon-weeden.jpg

Never realized Milj was such a Weeden fan

Godslay

Banned
^That works too.

With one of you degenerates were talking About drinking Miller lite? This shit taste like water

You need to drink Miller High Life. That's the good stuff in terms of Miller. Only in bottles too.

Miller lite is basically Bud Light but more skunky.

jakncoke

Banned
I know nearly everyone in here makes like double or triple than me in salary yet you subject yourself to poor people beer for shame

I'm not sure how to feel when a game against the Jags isn't just a trap game, but a legit head to head contest.
Losing this would be...awkward. I'd thought the Falcons had already hit football nadir...

Milchjon

Poor powerless BB

The financial arrangement with TB12 has continued despite complaints from the team’s medical and training staffs to Patriots coach Bill Belichick about Guerrero’s alternative health practices and questionable background. A source with direct knowledge of one such complaint recalled Belichick’s response: Tom wants him. What am I supposed to do?

bionic77

Firstly, I can't take my 9 yo nephew into a bar. There is one of those here, but I haven't been to it.

Lastly, I'm glad Abrams isn't coming back for the next two movies. As evidenced by Trek, and partially by this SW movie, he's good at setting a tone but doesn't have a lot of original ideas in his head.
If you want originality or something thought provoking this ain't the franchise for you.

The thing SW really pioneered was visual and audio effects and merchandising.

As long as Rey and Fin and BB8 are in it I am already onboard.

LJ11

huh Mario Williams is an overpaid loafer that is so surprising

He's been a complete bitch this year. Dude is absolutely lucky he signed in Buffalo. He flies under the radar, had other players sucking up doubles, got paid top dollar, and feasted on Garbage RTs. If this guy went somewhere else, where he was THE GUY, it would have been completely different for him.

So much ODB hype.

Edit: Also, Laconbitch has no Bills info, Vic is the guy for Bills info.

Godslay

Banned
High life comes in cans, and that shit sucks! Champagne of piss

In cans it's bad for some reason.

In bottles it's great.

It's actually an award winning pilsner. I drink pilsners for the most part and I really like it. I get that it's not a craft beer, but it's still good.

Spinluck

Star Wars was fucking amazing!

Visually, it was easily the best Star Wars film. I think I'd only put Empire Strikes Back over it, I think it had better pacing than ANH, and we have a great set of new characters.

What a time to live friends (if you are nerd)!

squicken

So much ODB hype.

I kinda sorta buy into the ODB hype. The way he takes over games, tracks the ball, always is able to adjust his stride to catch everything w/o slowing down ... kinda Jerry Rice-ish. I've given up arguing about it but I really think all the talk of offensive improvements in NY are really just him being activated in Week 5 last year

rando14

Did you get Xenoblade?

Not quite PSO, but it's the closest thing to it imo.

Slay I got Xenablade!! I played far too much yesterday, right now I'm on Chapter 4

Takes a while to get into the game (wasn't too hot on it for the first 5-6 hours), but now things are rollin'!!

*kneels on one knee

tebow_large.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Slay I got Xenablade!! I played far too much yesterday, right now I'm on Chapter 4

Takes a while to get into the game (wasn't too hot on it for the first 5-6 hours), but now things are rollin'!!

*kneels on one knee

tebow_large.jpg

Nice.

I just finished Ch. 4, and realized I could upgrade arts and skills. I felt like an idiot. Battles where getting really tough until I upgraded. Lol.

Spinluck

Firstly, I can't take my 9 yo nephew into a bar. There is one of those here, but I haven't been to it.

Lastly, I'm glad Abrams isn't coming back for the next two movies. As evidenced by Trek, and partially by this SW movie, he's good at setting a tone but doesn't have a lot of original ideas in his head.

Is Rian Johnson really directing the next one? Good call if so.

JJ opened up this trilogy in a damn fine way. Yeah, new death star was kinda lol, but I think he did his homework. Absolutely nailed the scale and pacing of the battles and the films pacing overall, the story beats aren't original at all but I'm fine with that. A good amount went unexplained, and I guess that to keep fans talking and set up sequels. But as usual, it takes away from the merits of a standalone film.

Visually though, holy shit at the cinematography, so many beautiful shots that made the IMAX worth it. It's like he was framing concept art during the movie.
The lack of dialogue during Rey's introduction was great, loved the stretches of just straight up visual story telling throughout the film.

Ricker

So this could happen,from a local newspaper here:

''According to rumours,it could be the last game in San Diego in the history of the Chargers.Let's bet the old Qualcomm Stadium will be charge with heavy emotions since the team could be packing for Los Angeles as early as this winter.In this possibly historical context and against a team falling apart like the Dolphins,the Chargers own(ow sp?) one to their fans."

Always sad to see a team leave a city...

squicken

Twitter is now putting ads everywhere. When you expand a tweet to see replies you get more ads.

What made Twitter so awesome wasn't really financially sustainable for the company. And everything they do to make it financially sustainable makes it a worse product.

e: I didn't either. I don't care about SW spoilers but that would be one if I did

e2: nvmd if it is in the poster lol. Shows how little I care about the series now

jakncoke

Banned
What made Twitter so awesome wasn't really financially sustainable for the company. And everything they do to make it financially sustainable makes it a worse product.

What us people want for any internet product will never be financially sustainable, some people like delude themselves certain things are super awesome or super consumer friendly in the end they all want money or need the money to stay afloat

Milchjon

Biggest problem with Twitter has always been that it's inherently terrible at any kind of multi-thread/multi-user discussion. You ALWAYS get lost.

It's kinda an anti-social social network, because it's fun to read and tweet, but no fun at all to interact beyond a few simple comments.

Top Bottom