• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Is this code for "didn't punch out his mom"

Dez didn't actually "punch out" his mom, but that's not the point.

Beckham was born with a silver spoon playing catch with the Manning family in high school, now he's getting away with throwing punches and he's never been checked his entire life. Entitled brat

Narag

Fuck off, Narag.

rU2AyG3.gif

eznark

Banned

Beckham was born with a silver spoon playing catch with the Manning family in high school, now he's getting away with throwing punches and he's never been checked his entire life. Entitled brat

Why are you so jealous though?

Is his real name Clarence?

Afrikan

I know that play fake punt didn't work, mainly because of #43? having a horrible block attempt...

but I do have to say I loved seeing that punting running with the ball, up the middle...lol.

would love to see more kickers running with the ball like that.

MechDX

I'm done. Going to go into the kitchen and bake.

Fuck the Texans
Fuck Bob McNair
Fuck people for supporting them
Fuck Houston
Fuck the stupid name Texans
Fuck O'Brien
fuck Rick Smith

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Why would you think that

I thought the same, because the fumble was recovered by the same player. Not allowed to advance your own fumble (could be completely wrong on this) but in this case I don't think the d linemen ever had possession until in the endzone.

Top Bottom