• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Line_HTX

Someone needs to threaten all of them with cuts if they don't play like they fucking care it's their final game.

YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO CHANGE, NOW CHANGE IT YOU DIPSHITS!

Spinluck

I'm done. Going to go into the kitchen and bake.

Fuck the Texans
Fuck Bob McNair
Fuck people for supporting them
Fuck Houston
Fuck the stupid name Texans
Fuck O'Brien
fuck Rick Smith

I'm sorry bro, take solace in the fact that the winner of this game doesn't really go anywhere.

Also, it's still pretty early dude, giving this Colts team way too much credit with this lead. We are trash.

jakncoke

Banned
here a question why do jets or pseudo jets fans question omar epps blackness he is the pimp that would lead your loser franchise cry babies fucking fox bitch made. enjoy failed playoffs. steelers 4 lyfe chochas

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
A goddamn breeze could hurt Hassleback at this point. But he keeps putting himself in these situations to get pushed. Stop it Hassleback.

MechDX

I'm sorry bro, take solace in the fact that the winner of this game doesn't really go anywhere.

Also, it's still pretty early dude, giving this Colts team way too much credit with this lead. We are trash.

That's the issue every damn time. Texans make the Colts look like fucking world beaters when they aren't.

I am seriously done with them just like I was done with the oilers after that 93 collapse.

No one deserves this type of mediocrity and false hope.

Narag

A goddamn breeze could hurt Hassleback at this point. But he keeps putting himself in these situations to get pushed. Stop it Hassleback.

Wasn't a dirty play or anything but I really doubt Clowney was worried Hasselbeck would make a move on him and turn upfield.

Bread

Banned
Michael Bay is for casual dumbasses.

I hope the TMNT sequel bombs.
image.php

But Dez is a way bigger bitch. As is Brady.

Also, Dez admitted to beating his mom, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

Apparently you haven't watched enough OBJ if you think Dez is worse.

And again, he didn't "beat" his mom. He shoved her during an argument. I'm not defending that but it's not like he beat her up.

squicken

Wasn't a dirty play or anything but I really doubt Clowney was worried Hasselbeck would make a move on him and turn upfield.

Yeah but defensive players live for that . Matt has to not try that stuff. what was the benefit? 2 yards?

e: Got damn the Eagles stole the Bills' soul. Should get half this win

BigAT

That's the issue every damn time. Texans make the Colts look like fucking world beaters when they aren't.

I am seriously done with them just like I was done with the oilers after that 93 collapse.

No one deserves this type of mediocrity and false hope.

Are you actually manic depressive or is it purely an internet persona thing?

MechDX

Can't ever support the Patriots in reality. Hate northeasterners , the wife can't even stand most of them.

Think I'm gonna go full blown Seahawks. Always love me some Russell

eznark

Banned
Apparently you haven't watched enough OBJ if you think Dez is worse.

And again, he didn't "beat" his mom. He shoved her during an argument. I'm not defending that but it's not like he beat her up.

Police report says he "struck" her. Is this like an Adrian Peterson situation? You beat your mom and she turned out ok?

Top Bottom