• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

eznark

Banned
So, Dez is a bigger asshole.

Outside of today I can't think of any other time where I thought Beckham was being a clown. I can't remember the last time I watched a Cowboys game where Dez didn't do something stupid. Even this year when he is complete and utter garbage he acts like a dipshit.

i thought it was internet persona after talking to him on xbl but then he blocked me on xbl so it might be leaking into his real life
hahaha.

I am legit considering getting a bone just so I can play with you. I can't get that Rust compound out of my head, friend.

Draxal

Outside of today I can't think of any other time where I thought Beckham was being a clown. I can't remember the last time I watched a Cowboys game where Dez didn't do something stupid. Even this year when he is complete and utter garbage he acts like a dipshit.

Beckham has instigated in previous games, but it works for him.

Line_HTX

This offense needs to be tombstoned deep into the turf for making the Colts look like a legit team.

They are nothing. STOP IT OR ELSE!!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Know what sounds real good right now?
Some Whataburger.
It, has never disappointed me.

I don't like the Pats at all but seeing White having success in the League is pretty nice seeing as Wisconsin RB don't translate real well in the NFL.

Merry Christmas everyone.

JTe8qLT.gif

Line_HTX

Too bad I can't go see TFA right now instead of later in the afternoon.

Clearly it is obvious that the Texans are not playing like their life seriously depends on it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Too bad I can't go see TFA right now instead of later in the afternoon.

Clearly it is obvious that the Texans are not playing like their life seriously depends on it.
I know your pain. I just suffered through it with the Jets last night.

Top Bottom