• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Bitanator

I would say Dez's greatest football crime is some pretty shitty effort he has given in games this year

He is playing injured, excuse or not, it is clearly bothering him, add on this shit play from Cassel which is evident when you watch the game, how his passes are not even ever close to Dez

Link

The Autumn Wind
PFFFFFT, get outta here. Y'all are in better shape than you think.
Not really. Chiefs and Steelers have the tiebreakers and have much easier games remaining. Jets will likely miss the playoffs even if they somehow win out and beat the Pats and Bills.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Yates b trippin.
That's what happens when your literally staring down your receiver.
Novak? What?
Why the fuck would you do that?
Why?
Why?

dee1uqscr.gif

Trey

Outside of today I can't think of any other time where I thought Beckham was being a clown. I can't remember the last time I watched a Cowboys game where Dez didn't do something stupid. Even this year when he is complete and utter garbage he acts like a dipshit.

He was openly throwing punches against the Bills dbs. They even called him out in the media, said "something wasn't right" with the dude.

Outside of today I can't think of any other time where I thought Beckham was being a clown. I can't remember the last time I watched a Cowboys game where Dez didn't do something stupid. Even this year when he is complete and utter garbage he acts like a dipshit.

Again, you haven't watched enough of him. He's like this all. the. time.

And I'm not defending Dez off the field. He is clearly worse in that regard. But OBJ is worse on the field. I'll stand by that.

That's the issue every damn time. Texans make the Colts look like fucking world beaters when they aren't.

I am seriously done with them just like I was done with the oilers after that 93 collapse.

No one deserves this type of mediocrity and false hope.

Come join me at the Rams, there is never any hope, false or otherwise.

The Chiefs have been garbage the past 3 weeks, but have been fortunate the opponents have played a level worse. Too many loose balls and bad penalties, and they sorely miss Houston.

Top Bottom