• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

LJ11

Weather turns and these QBs turn to shit. Tanny, Cam, Tyrod, Ben all have some horrendous throws today. Cousins and Bradford had some clown moments yesterday

I'm not sure I'd group Tyrod in there, outside of that INT, he's been money. No clue what Hogan/Tyrod did on that play, awful clock management as well.

Great throw by Tommy.

Fox318

qtN5SUo.gif
qtN5SUo.gif

Trey

Weather turns and these QBs turn to shit. Tanny, Cam, Tyrod, Ben all have some horrendous throws today. Cousins and Bradford had some clown moments yesterday

Tyrod had one bad throw and that was a bad decision on a bad timing route to a receiver that should be his last option.

Tyrod's only other incompletion was a perfect deep ball right through hogan's hands.

I liked what I've seen out of Taylor today aside from that one throw.

Edit: stop stealing my posts, lj

squicken

I'm not sure I'd group Tyrod in there, outside of that INT, he's been money. No clue what Hogan/Tyrod did on that play, awful clock management as well.

Great throw by Tommy.

I didn't mean bad games or even multiple throws. I just meant each guy had one dreadful moment so far today that they haven't really had many of this year

MechDX

Ex-Texan Ryan Mallett 17 for 24 for 146 yards, one touchdown, no interceptions for 100.3 passer rating today in starting debut for Ravens

You like that Jak?

squicken

Every kick attempt by Coons over 50 yards has been blocked. That's on him, obviously. Well, it's on the GM who didn't go find a new kicker after the first 3 were blocked

Trey

What is this feeling? I'm rooting for the...Jets? I feel dirty. Fitzmagic makes me forget myself.

That clever underthrow for the TD, lol

Hopefully RR lit a fire under the team's ass at halftime.

I can take losing a game where we got outplayed.

Letting these guys hang in because of dumb fuckery is unacceptable.

Fake Edit: As soon as I type that

Top Bottom