• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

brentech

CXQSrfNUsAAvLye.jpg:large

Palmer trying to distract Rodgers.

Godslay

Banned
Jets are more well-rounded than the Steelers, but Steelers can generate more offense.

If the Pats were to face the Steelers you know that Brady can score on the Steelers D. No guarantee of that with the Jets.

4 kicks blocked on all 4 kicks over 50 yards. He is kicking it low. 1 is maybe the protection. 2 maybe is a mistake. 3 and you have a bad kicker that should be cut. 4 and you are a bad GM

On the things wrong with the Browns.. Coons is low on this list.. We forget that before the ravens block that he made every field goal attempt in a row. And we forget how many of those were blocking because of AT's boy Erving blowing huge blocks on kicking.

But yes.. Coons is terrible and needs replaced.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
You KNOW Hopkins told Weeden to do it again. He was NOT gonna drop that one again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the things wrong with the Browns.. Coons is low on this list.. We forget that before the ravens block that he made every field goal attempt in a row. And we forget how many of those were blocking because of AT's boy Erving blowing huge blocks on kicking.

But yes.. Coons is terrible and needs replaced.

I mean, this is just my opinion, and feel free to ignore it....

But wouldn't it save time to list the things the Browns didn't need to replace? I just...I think it would save us some time.

Top Bottom