• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

On the things wrong with the Browns.. Coons is low on this list.. We forget that before the ravens block that he made every field goal attempt in a row. And we forget how many of those were blocking because of AT's boy Erving blowing huge blocks on kicking.

But yes.. Coons is terrible and needs replaced.

It's hard to replace players b/c they need time to work together and function as a team. Even the punter needs to be in tune with his coverage strategy.

Kickers don't. They are independent contractors. They kickoff and they kick the ball through the uprights. They really don't even need to be at practice. Just show up on Sundays. Miss kicks get fired

It's hard to replace players b/c they need time to work together and function as a team. Even the punter needs to be in tune with his coverage strategy.

Kickers don't. They are independent contractors. They kickoff and they kick the ball through the uprights. They really don't even need to be a practice. Just show up on Sundays. Miss kicks get fired

Except you are ignoring the fact that of those blocked.. Half were because of Erving and he has made the vast majority of kicks before that. And that last one was because of blocking.

CXQTELnWYAAq0Tb.jpg:large

Squicken is in Atlanta
The face on the bottom. Gif material.

BrownsGAF,

Ya'll are welcome. I was outside flying my new drone when we got that touchdown.

I guess I'll stay outside until the game is over...

Top Bottom