• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

MediumHarmfulDartfrog.gif

Bread

Banned
The Pats wanted to choose the side and they expected to kick because the Jets weren't going to want to kick after getting the side chosen. Slater jumped the gun by saying they wanted to kick from this side of the field.

Crisco

Banned
If anything this game shows how reliant this team is on Cam. He had a bad game today and there's really no one else on this offense to lean on. I thought the defense played ok, take away the long TD to Julio and they gave up one TD. This one's on Cam and the offense, should have done more against a questionable defense, especially with way the run game was rolling early.

Afrikan

and all is right with the world.

Not trying to hate on the Panthers..but no team deserves to be undefeated this season.

I've never seen so many teams play so inconsistent. Easiest Year to win a SuperBowl.

Patriots with all those injuries.

Peyton playing bad and injured...with that great defense and offense.

and just the NFC...lol. Seahawks are Hot at the right time at least. Their experience should help them in the Playoffs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I honestly believe that Arizona is the worst possible matchup for Green Bay so that's my lone consolation when we get destroyed.

kmag

The ref fucked up the question in the Pats/Jets game. It should be "what to you want to do?" not "do you want to kick?"

Top Bottom